Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 day...
    Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

Tonight!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Tomorrow
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Tonight...
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It's today!! I forgot about the pre-visit nerves that I always get... Worried about things being awkward or uncomfortable (even though they never are- we always click as if we were never separated).

sigpic

Comment

Happy for all the people who are today or tomorrow Lots of you!
              19 Days until the airport.
              Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
              All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

So exciting that everyone is seeing their SO tonight. I get on my plane in 11 days!!!!

Comment

Sitting here cooking him dinner while I wait for home to arrive. He's in the air right now! Sucks that I have to go to work tomorrow though. Must we have date night at our favorite restaurant, and I am excited about that!
                  sigpic

Comment

18 days until the airport. The next 2 weeks are going to be crazy busy. I am putting in extra time at work to cover the hours I am missing over the summer among other things.

Comment

Today! I left at 4am today and made the drive from NH to IN. Now settled into the condo and waiting for him to get home.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

88 days
                        First met - June 2014
                        Became official - 14 October 2014
                        First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                        I visited Arizona - June 2015
                        I visited Arizona- November 2015
                        2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                        December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                        May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

16 days now.

Comment

95 days since I got on a plane to him. 95 days until he gets on a plane to me. It's our halfway day today.

Comment

13 days until I leave. But this time in 2 weeks I will be at the airport in the US.

Comment

Tomorrow!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X