Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Weeks!! <3 <3 <3
    [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

first to comment on this thread that was for his october visit. now im lookin forward to the feb visit which is 45 days away <3

Comment

29 days
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

69 days

Comment

I don't know Wish I did, it would make the distance seem so much smaller. Depends on job opportunities and visa applications.

Comment

23days!!

Comment

10 days....
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

56 days .... 8 weeks today.

Comment

22days!!:-D

Comment

16 days...
                      wow... hadn't realized I was so close before today. Maybe because most things are starting to settle. (bought tickets, applied for new passport etc.)

Comment

only 155 days until i see him and hopefully when the LDR Is done forever <3. I'll be counting down every minuet till I see my love.

hopefully because I have to find an apartment for us before then.
                        If nothing ever changed, There would be no butterflys <3

Comment

101 days baby !

Comment

202 days
                            OMG it's sooo freaking long, I can't stand it. I only brought him today to the airport and I miss him like crazy

Comment

At the very most about a year and 5 months which is 520 ish days or so, but by that time it'll be closing the distance rather than just a visit, but so far we haven't planned anything for a sooner visit and not having a set date to look forward to makes me really bummed T.T

Notes:
                              Met: 8.17.09
                              Started Dating: 8.20.09
                              First Met: 10.2.10
                              Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

43 days!
                                He just left me today though.
                                At least this is the shortest wait between all of our trips so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X