No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww happy for you I just put vacation in for 9 through 21 September waiting to be approved before I get ticket. Have fun!!!!

Comment

ten days
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Just over 2 months - got my ESTA renewed and approved today, hopefully booking my flight for the end of October soon! We haven't even been apart a full 3 weeks yet from my last visit, but just way too excited to be over there again!

Comment

Two days!
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Six days.
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              Six days.
              Yey!
              So happy for you!
              Are you coming to Finland or meeting up in Europe?
              (I haven't been on LFAD much lately)

Comment

Thanks dear <3 I'm coming to Finland this time, for two weeks Hope the weather isn't miserable!

Anyway, three days!
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

No exact date but definitely next month. We do have our November vacation set and paid for though.
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

32 days

Comment

Exactly 48 hours. I'm already packed.

Comment

Booked my flight today!! Love how Virgin Atlantic has a countdown when you log in. 69 days - can't wait! We are already so excited to spend my first Thanksgiving and proper Halloween together!

Good luck to everyone travelling very soon, safe journeys and have the best time!

Comment

Four days and some hours.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He left this morning
                            And so the countdown resets to 4 days.....but it's almost time for bed, and when I wake it will be three days!
                            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                              Exactly 48 hours. I'm already packed.
                              Nice one!
                              The weather is actually quite lovely. These passed two weeks it's been the best that we've had so far this year.

We parted 10 days ago after a week in a villa in Spain all of us together (both of ours kids included).
                              It is looking like we finally have a countdown again, no tickets booked, but I must say wooo hooooo only 4 months (and a bit) to go! Yey!
                              (It was 6,5 months count down before our last visit)

And I've just been looking at flights and thinking about a suprise visit to see him in October or November for a weekend.
                              I mean a REAL suprise visit where I would just appear behind the door and say "Suprise!!!".
                              Norwegian has really cheap flights to London and then I would have to take the train which is about 3 hours.
                              And then a taxi, but I checked and it would be 10 £ or less.
                              It could work because Norwegian has wifi onboard so if I took my laptop I could chat to him like I normally would in the mornings from work.
                              Then I could just say that I'm at meetings in the afternoon so talk to you in the evening or something.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat
                              If only I hadn't spent all that money on presents for other people etc etc I could book the tickets now.

Comment

16 Days!!
                                (Probabably my last time down there for a good while...if things work out the way we want them too)

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                                X