No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49 days!!! Eeek! I can't believe this is finally happening!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
      Nice one!
      The weather is actually quite lovely. These passed two weeks it's been the best that we've had so far this year.

We parted 10 days ago after a week in a villa in Spain all of us together (both of ours kids included).
      It is looking like we finally have a countdown again, no tickets booked, but I must say wooo hooooo only 4 months (and a bit) to go! Yey!
      (It was 6,5 months count down before our last visit)

And I've just been looking at flights and thinking about a suprise visit to see him in October or November for a weekend.
      I mean a REAL suprise visit where I would just appear behind the door and say "Suprise!!!".
      Norwegian has really cheap flights to London and then I would have to take the train which is about 3 hours.
      And then a taxi, but I checked and it would be 10 £ or less.
      It could work because Norwegian has wifi onboard so if I took my laptop I could chat to him like I normally would in the mornings from work.
      Then I could just say that I'm at meetings in the afternoon so talk to you in the evening or something.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat
      If only I hadn't spent all that money on presents for other people etc etc I could book the tickets now.
      I'm glad you had such a lovely time Good luck on planning your surprise visit! I could never pull that off for obvious reasons

Anyway, 23 hours left!
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

My SO just told me that he's visiting family near me and that he can visit me! Thanksgiving 2k15!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
          Nice one!
          The weather is actually quite lovely. These passed two weeks it's been the best that we've had so far this year.

We parted 10 days ago after a week in a villa in Spain all of us together (both of ours kids included).
          It is looking like we finally have a countdown again, no tickets booked, but I must say wooo hooooo only 4 months (and a bit) to go! Yey!
          (It was 6,5 months count down before our last visit)

And I've just been looking at flights and thinking about a suprise visit to see him in October or November for a weekend.
          I mean a REAL suprise visit where I would just appear behind the door and say "Suprise!!!".
          Norwegian has really cheap flights to London and then I would have to take the train which is about 3 hours.
          And then a taxi, but I checked and it would be 10 £ or less.
          It could work because Norwegian has wifi onboard so if I took my laptop I could chat to him like I normally would in the mornings from work.
          Then I could just say that I'm at meetings in the afternoon so talk to you in the evening or something.

Smiling like the Cheshire cat
          If only I hadn't spent all that money on presents for other people etc etc I could book the tickets now.
          That would be awesome

Comment

15 Days!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

3 days. Why am I not more exited? I feel since we hardly Skyped since I got back (literally...I think we have Skyped maybe 10 minutes these past weeks), it is like the relationship has been put on hold. At the same time, it feels almost too serious, as I am going into the details of him moving here and us possably becoming CD. I just feel weird. I guess I don't allow myself to feel anything when I know there is no point because he can't be there for me much. Right now, I am more exited to get a break from work than to see him.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Two days.
                sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                  Two days.
                  Enjoy each others company and have fun

Comment

68 days. Doesn't look like a long time on the calendar, but as soon as it's September I can say 'I'll be over there next month'. Quite sad I won't be there for his birthday in September, but I've sent him some lovely gifts (one which came early on Monday and he LOVES it!) and I promised we'll do something fun to make up for it when we're together!

Comment

95 days! Our first visit!

Comment

A couple of hours... If I am lucky he will have finished work when I get there.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

55 days hopefully.

Comment

10 Days!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Three more sleeps!
                              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Fingers crossed - late Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X