No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jealous of those who get to close the distance so sooooooooon.
    Who knows when I get to? Cause I don't! :P
    I'm hoping sometime by October though.

Comment

Yay!! I am so happy for you guys!! It's 2 months before I see Zach again!!

Comment

180 days if it's September, but it might be Christmas and than it is 270 days...
        Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Around 4 and a half months. Luckily she spent 8 days with my this month.

Comment

So, we have had a good think about it, and decided to postpost one first meeting for 3 months... That is, dependant of her work. My lady is going back to her own home soon (within 2 weeks - long story that I'm not going to tell) and then trying to find some work. If she finds work in her own city, we can do the visit. But because of our daughter having to go to school in September, we decided to postpone until Christmas.
            Yes, it's 3 months further away, but it will give us some nice family time during the Christmas-break for our daughter. I'm looking forward to it. All 3 of us are, actually. So we're going to celebrate Christmas and New Year together. YEA!
            Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

I love seeing everyone's countdowns. We aren't long distance anymore, but my husband travels for work and he left this morning �� I will see he Wednesday night. I miss him when he's gone, and it's almost every week that he has to go away. ��
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I'm taking my first flight in 14 hours.. My second one in 17 hours (after the first one, which will be my shortest flight ever).. And I'll be with my SO in about 31 hours. This is our fourth meeting, but I'm nervous right now.

Comment

Have our 18th "Date" in 35 days ... since we met in person for the first time 25 months and 3 days ago according to my countdown app.

Have a Summer planned together Starting at the end of June. 60 days together in a row....

Comment

We don't know when we'll see each other next. I still live in Australia and she's still in Scotland.
                    It's becoming harder everyday but I know it's worth it.
                    I have plans to move to the UK by 2020 but if I can't get enough money I won't know what to do.

Comment

It seems I always post on this thread after I return from seeing my SO. So we've met in Dubai last Thursday until this Sunday. It's actually not really my kind of city as a tourist but for a quick hit and run it actually made sense because both our flight times would remain reasonable (hers 4 hours and me 7 hours).

It were 4 incredibly "honeymoony" days... which started with some logistical hick ups that almost sabotaged the trip (Air France strike, had to rebook last minute to another carrier). But finally we met again in an airport arrival hall on Thursday very early morning and spend an amazing 4 days. We had some concerns before visiting Dubai, because we are both very "touchy - feely" kind of persons, but it was no problem to hold hands, hug or give an occasional kiss in public.

Anyway back to counting down, and this time although the good bye was hard as ever again, we can look really forward to an another trip.

So counting down again but only for 23 DAYS until we meet again (hopefully) in Zimbabwe for this time 11 days!!!!

Comment

7 months, 13 days, planned for 2 years, friends for 6 years. Since Aug of 2012.
                        I reach out for you and for a moment...I can almost touch you.

Comment

For some reason, and I'm guessing it's because of all the things that have happened in the year, this visit's countdown feels very surreal.

He'll be here in exactly 12 days.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

28 days....and hopefully this will also be the closing of the distance! Just waiting on the Visa.....never a fun wait

Comment

72 days - Going out for his 20th birthday! Haven't seen him in 7 months, it'll be a short weekend trip spent mostly inside but worth it
                              First Met Online: April 2016
                              Started Going Out: September 18, 2016
                              First Meeting: Jan 11-18, 2017
                              Next Meeting: Nov 8-12, 2018

Comment

22 days. It feels like forever, but I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X