No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 days, feels like longer, you would think I would be used to this waiting by now, but never does it get easier. 88 days until we get married...

Comment

Just 14 more days until he comes to Brazil for the first time ever! 34 days until I move in with him DD finally!

Comment

We just bought another round of airplane tickets!!! In only 21 days, I'll get to pick my love up from the airport!!! We will get to spend 67 days together! It's going to be a wonderful summer!

Comment

I will be seeing him tomorrow. We Skyped a few minutes ago and were very teary eyed..
          There's a lot of mixed emotions and excitement, this will be our third visit in our three year relationship.
          We can't wait.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

two months... we just meet one week ago.. is so long!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5518MilesApart View Post
              I will be seeing him tomorrow. We Skyped a few minutes ago and were very teary eyed..
              There's a lot of mixed emotions and excitement, this will be our third visit in our three year relationship.
              We can't wait.
              Yay, I am so happy for you! You have been such a source of positive energy and hope on these forums that you deserve all the happiness in the world that this meeting will provide.

13 days for me. I may not love work sometimes, but thank goodness for it, because it does help to keep the time moving.

Comment

Oh you are so lucky!! Our countdown didn't start yet, but when I'll buy the tickets will be up to 12 of july...

Comment

13 days.....hurry up!

Comment

4 days. 4 days!

That means, 1 work week, and he will be here!!!

Comment

Just back from my trip where the both of us got a lot of stamps in our passports together (Kenia, Ethiopia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana)... counting down again when I'll see her again... in 24 days... back to Ethiopia for 5 days.

Comment

3 days to go..........

Comment

3 hours to go!!

Comment

34 days til we meet in london for a music festival together, i just can’t wait

Comment

Hopefully we will see each other 29 days! I have not seen him for so long. It has already been 3,5 months.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

3 days!! I'll meet her with some of her colleagues in Ethiopia for 5 days (Thursday until Monday).

The last visits since April have always been with very short intervals (3,5 weeks), but after this one it's back to 2 months before the next visit.

But the good news is that she has asked to shorten her contract in Sudan (not related to us, but just general well being and work related). So instead of coming back end of December to Italy she'll be back 26 October.... and we'll try to move together beginning of November!

Lot's of hiccups tho.. for me work related (can I move to Italy?!) but the commitment is there...

But first Ethiopia! I'm stoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X