No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Days. But, I haven't heard from him the last 2 days, so...I really dunno.

I'm starting to wonder if I should call and cancel our accommodations.

Comment

Originally posted by MushuChicken View Post
      3 Days. But, I haven't heard from him the last 2 days, so...I really dunno.

I'm starting to wonder if I should call and cancel our accommodations.

I'm sorry I'm new to this and can't figure out how to reply normally. lol

If you still haven't heard from him, I would say do everything possible to get in touch with him, just so you know. If you still cant then yes i would recommend canceling if it was somewhere that required to you pay upfront or to put a deposit down, that way you don't loose that money. If it is a place that you didn't have to then i'd wait as long as possible.

Has anything like this ever happened before? I'm very sorry this has happened. I'f your anything like me your a planner and like to know things and have it all organized.

Stay positive! I know its hard I've been there, but just try your best to get in touch with him. You are amazing and I'm sure something just came up and he cant wait to see you!

Dont know if this helps, but good luck hun!

Comment

Originally posted by snug View Post
        I'm sorry I'm new to this and can't figure out how to reply normally. lol

If you still haven't heard from him, I would say do everything possible to get in touch with him, just so you know. If you still cant then yes i would recommend canceling if it was somewhere that required to you pay upfront or to put a deposit down, that way you don't loose that money. If it is a place that you didn't have to then i'd wait as long as possible.

Has anything like this ever happened before? I'm very sorry this has happened. I'f your anything like me your a planner and like to know things and have it all organized.

Stay positive! I know its hard I've been there, but just try your best to get in touch with him. You are amazing and I'm sure something just came up and he cant wait to see you!

Dont know if this helps, but good luck hun!

Thanks.

No nothing like this has happened before. What's so bizarre is the very last conversation we had was discussing our upcoming weekend together.

Comment

12 days for me. after talking with her for 2 years, we finally gonna meet for the first time.
          Will be spending a month with her, so spending Christmas and New Years eve with her.

Comment

23 more days. I'm flying to Seattle on Christmas Eve and will be there a week and a half. I'm so excited but currently crying because sometimes you just miss you SO so much that it hurts...will get over the hump though..

Comment

No dates set yet, pretty bummed out about it too..
              A year ago, I was able to be there in the middle of December, but I don't see myself doing that again anytime soon.
              I feel like our next meet will be shorter, sadly..

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Approved for my ESTA last night. Paid money into my account and booked the flights this morning. I leave on 13th February 2019! This is our first meeting!
                So freaking excited!!!
                47 days,
                or
                6 weeks and 5 days,
                or
                1 month and 16 days, depending on how you wanna do it.
                Last edited by Atlantic Crossroads; December 28, 2018, 05:36 AM.

Comment

40 days.

Comment

7 Days

Comment

1-1-1.
                      1 month, 1 week, 1 day.
                      I may well be posting on this thread a lot until I leave!

Comment

37 days!!

Comment

2 weeks and 1 day... I cannot wait to see him!

Comment

24 hours!

Comment

34 days and counting.
                              His birthday is on Monday, and will signal exactly 30 days! He normally doesn't like his birthday, but I think this year he will find an upside to it.
                              As it is, I will be arriving just in time for Valentine's day.

Comment

29 freaking days! Man I am getting excited!
                                Last edited by Atlantic Crossroads; January 15, 2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X