Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lisa88 View Post
    11 days!
    Omygoshh so soon! you must be so excited, enjoy !

Comment

Thank you .
      We are fortunate to see eachother every four weeks but still, every time I am going to see him,I am just as excited and nervous, or even more, than the first time I met him .

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa88 View Post
        Thank you .
        We are fortunate to see eachother every four weeks but still, every time I am going to see him,I am just as excited and nervous, or even more, than the first time I met him .
        I can imagine that so much. Im lucky to say I will see my so in 2 months and last time I saw him was 3 weeks ago but I already feel like a stranger again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mar939 View Post
          I can imagine that so much. Im lucky to say I will see my so in 2 months and last time I saw him was 3 weeks ago but I already feel like a stranger again lol
          Time goes fast and before you know it, you are back with your SO!

Comment

278 days.

Comment

Do you think we should prepare a gift for the loved one?

Comment

We will be meeting the first time in 19 days! He's flying over 4,400 miles to be here for 11 days. When he comes in, we will have been dating almost 3 months. We are excited and nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveg4k View Post
                  We will be meeting the first time in 19 days! He's flying over 4,400 miles to be here for 11 days. When he comes in, we will have been dating almost 3 months. We are excited and nervous.
                  Really cool! My SO will be here in a matter of hours now after 4 years! I am a bit nervous as we are 20 yrs aprt in age and he is very subborn(Englishman). He planned the trip after knowing that in a few months he will be going into hospital and won't be able to travel for a year afterward. I am my daughter's care taker so there is no way I can leave to go to Wales to visit right now so he is finally coming to "hang out". lol. I am worried for his health but he swears out he is good enough to come do things with me for the week he is here. I can't wait! I want to have a beautiful story to tell all of you!
                  LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lindastanley View Post
                    I usually bring a present to my SO when I visit her, I also bring something to her family. She did the same to me and my family when she visited. I guess it depends on people, but it's a nice thing to prepare something to our loved one.

27 days.

Comment

275 days. 9 months to the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindastanley View Post
                        We don't really bring gifts, or at least not suprise gifts.
                        We usually just bring something from our own country, something you can't buy there.
                        For instance, I often take candy she likes, beauty products and chocolates for her friends & family.
                        She brings candy/cookies and sambal, she also usually brings cookies for my family.

Comment

67 daaaays I know I can go earlier but have to stay longer here. I cant wait!

Comment

4 days.
                            Last time we saw eachother we had an intens and stressful weekend and our first fight. Let's not repeat that.

Comment

It was 65 days but we moved up the date so now it's only 17 *eeekkk* it'll be our first meeting. So excited! and nervous, but mainly excited!
                              Why do we fall and not rise into love?
                              Because you become vunerable in it.
                              -jangandfox (on instagram)

Comment

66 days! I booked my trip today im.super excited

Comment

Working...
                                X