LDR's within the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honeybunny View Post
    He keeps joking that we split up for a day now lol. It's our 3 month anniversary today, and he's coming to see me at the end of March. Then I'll go and stay with him in April. We're trying to at least see each other once a month, but we'll see how that goes. We have a wedding and an event to attend in September which is definite now as we have our tickets for it.

We both agree that it feels a lot longer than 3 months and we really have settled into a lovely relationship. We have all these in jokes and he's just a big kid, which is why I love him.
    oooo Are you doing anything for your anniversary?
    Oh will the wedding be your first event together? we don't have anything like that yet. His family is really small and mine arent getting married any time soon!
    Ours feels longer also! I've only nown him since 16th December and we have only oficially been together since 20th January but certainly seems longer!
    Although we had those issues a week ago, it doesnt seem like we ever split up. Just feels like we were both busy for a few days! haha
    I read your post about your 'first time' the other day. It will be my first time tomorrow and i'm super bricking it!!
    Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten119229 View Post
      oooo Are you doing anything for your anniversary?
      Oh will the wedding be your first event together? we don't have anything like that yet. His family is really small and mine arent getting married any time soon!
      Ours feels longer also! I've only nown him since 16th December and we have only oficially been together since 20th January but certainly seems longer!
      Although we had those issues a week ago, it doesnt seem like we ever split up. Just feels like we were both busy for a few days! haha
      I read your post about your 'first time' the other day. It will be my first time tomorrow and i'm super bricking it!!
      Any advice?
      No we didn't do anything for our anniversary, just acknowledged it lol. I've known him since September last year and we were chatting a lot before we even got together. It was almost like getting together was just the formality. Yep the wedding is the first thing we're going to as a couple. His sister is getting married, she got engaged to her partner in December last year. Just before the wedding we have the gaming event, which I'm really looking forward to. He's asked me to stay 2 weeks but I don't know if I can do that yet lol.

We didn't actually get down to 'it' on our first visit. He spent so long trying to warm me up, I think I said in the thread how he managed it in the end lol. It went great even though I was expecting the worst. I guess you never know until it actually happens, that's what I've learned. You can message me if you want to know anything more.

Comment

No we didn't do anything for our anniversary, just acknowledged it lol. I've known him since September last year and we were chatting a lot before we even got together. It was almost like getting together was just the formality. Yep the wedding is the first thing we're going to as a couple. His sister is getting married, she got engaged to her partner in December last year. Just before the wedding we have the gaming event, which I'm really looking forward to. He's asked me to stay 2 weeks but I don't know if I can do that yet lol.

We didn't actually get down to 'it' on our first visit. He spent so long trying to warm me up, I think I said in the thread how he managed it in the end lol. It went great even though I was expecting the worst. I guess you never know until it actually happens, that's what I've learned. You can message me if you want to know anything more.
        Ok I might just do that I'm not gunna have access to the internet for a while though, so might take me some time

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten119229 View Post
          Ok I might just do that I'm not gunna have access to the internet for a while though, so might take me some time
          That's fine. Talk to you soon :-)

Comment

Yep!

I live in Northampton and my boyfriend lives in Reading when at home but in Bath at University.

I'm grateful that our distance isn't too bad (2 hours and a half by car journey) but gosh it's still so hard. Just had meet #4 and the comedown never gets easier!
            02.01.16 <3

Comment

Originally posted by JadeW97 View Post
              Yep!

I live in Northampton and my boyfriend lives in Reading when at home but in Bath at University.

I'm grateful that our distance isn't too bad (2 hours and a half by car journey) but gosh it's still so hard. Just had meet #4 and the comedown never gets easier!
              The distance may not be much but for me not having the freedom to just go over to his house kills me.

Comment

The distance may not be much but for me not having the freedom to just go over to his house kills me.
                Yes this is my exact issue as well! I wish I could just go round whenever I needed a chat or a cuddle or something but sadly that can't happen. I can't wait for the days when it will be the case!
                02.01.16 <3

Comment

Originally posted by JadeW97 View Post
                  Yes this is my exact issue as well! I wish I could just go round whenever I needed a chat or a cuddle or something but sadly that can't happen. I can't wait for the days when it will be the case!
                  I miss his cuddles so much. I really can't wait to see him again.

Comment

Working...
                  X