No announcement yet.

The Love Knows No Distance Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought our bracelets today! I sent them both to him so we can put them on together when I come home next. He and I are both very excited about them.

Comment

I bought the keychains, because I know he wont wear jewelery. I hope he likes it....I know I will.

Comment

My boyfriend bought us a set when we first go together and we wore them ever day, never took them off except to shower. He was heartbroken when his broke after a year and a few weeks later mine fell off (i have really small wrists) so we each just got new ones and even though we are not long distance anymore we still wear them every day. I hate taking mine off and so does he. I suggest them, they are great.

Comment

i bought us the key chains! mine has his key on it.

Comment

We love our bracelets, I received mine first and wore it everyday until he got his but I never let him see my wrist in Skype. The day he got his he just kept smiling and he was so giddy and goofy. He wears his almost daily, as do I except when I'm at work. I certainly they help keep us connected!

Love them!!

Comment

I just got these for my and my SO, as he flew back to Australia yesterday after 8 months together <3 he doesn't really wear jewellery but he loves it and he's promised to wear it every day I love mine too - I wear it all the time

Comment

I have a pink one that I wear 24/7 ,even when I shower and sleep. Dont know if my SO would be into it

Comment

I have a pink one that I wear 24/7 ,even when I shower and sleep. Dont know if my SO would be into it
                  I wear my pink one 24/7 like you do. When I originally ordered my bracelet I was not sure if my SO would be into it either. I decided to order him one with the key chain attached so he could wear it if he wanted, or could keep it as a key chain. When I gave it to him I put it on his car keys. He finally noticed the bracelet after digging around for his keys in his pocket; he thought it was cute. I did that so I know it will always be with him wherever he goes.

On a side note, I lost my first LFAD bracelet on my last trip to visit my SO. Since I always wear it I never though to take it off while going water tubing. It ended up falling off in the lake @_@ I ordered a new one when I got back home and wear that one 24/7!

Comment

I would like to get one for me, and one for my boyfriend. If you order one as a keychain, is it possible to take it off the keychain and make it into a bracelet? Found the answer to my own question, nevermind..my bad.
                    Last edited by Sabbi696; September 18, 2012, 04:30 PM. Reason: answered my own question

Comment

I bought these for my SO and I for Valentines Day, and I wasn't sure if he'd actually wear it as I hadn't seen him wear anything other than his watch before. He absolutely loved his bracelet! He now wears it all the time, as do I
                      No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I'm totally ordering these for me and my SO and will give him his when I go see him in December. He doesn't usually wear things like that but he would wear anything I gave him

Comment

I ordered a couple of keychains for us, one in each colour, back in January when I found LFAD. I put them away until our anniversary in August; my SO decided to tag his onto his set of keys, and I wear mine as a bracelet at night

Comment

I bought the bracelets for my honey and me for valentine's day! He loved the gift and I haven't seen him without his bracelet ever since (except when he takes it off to shower)! And I wear mine all the time too =) helps me feel more connected with him! So I say, go for it!
                            "We're warriors, we'll survive no matter what!" -my boyfriend

Comment

I started to put mine on for last trip, but when I came home I did not want to take it off... I wear it with pretty much anything. My SO lost his brown one working in the garden (his arms are quite thin), so I got him another one.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hi everyone, what I wanted to know is, as anyone recently order any bracelet and as anyone order through mailling how long did it take?

Comment

Working...
                                X