No announcement yet.

The Love Knows No Distance Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave one to my S/O when we met. He read it and put it right on without hesitation. I put mine on too and I NEVER take it off....the same with the Livestrong wrist band he gave me. I never take either of them off...nor does he. I even shower with mine on.
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I bought a pink for myself and a chocolate brown for my SO. He wears it every single day since he got it. I wear sometime because I can't wear it at work. He prefer these bracelets more than leather bracelets that I got for both of us. hehe
      I find the bracelets cuter than other bracelets because they have meaning and not to mention cool to wear!
      Last edited by LotusWing; April 15, 2011, 04:11 PM.

Comment

i got them for valentines day and he loves it. he also loved the lollipops, i thought they tasted awesome too.

Comment

I pretty much never take mine off. He never used to wear jewelery, but I think he wears his pretty much all the time. (I notice it on sometimes when we skype and in his facebook pictures.) He also wears his promise ring when he didn't used to wear rings. We didn't really talk about it much, it just happened, but I don't think he would normally wear jewelery if he didn't miss me. The bracelet is comfier and less noticeable on your wrist than a watch.

Comment

Yup!
            I bought him the chocolate brown one for Valentines Day and bought myself the pink one, thinking he wouldn't wear his... Turns out he wears it every single day, even in the shower and when he hangs out with his friends.
            And of course i wear mine every day too. <3

here's a picture i put together of mine and his.
            Last edited by Hannahbaby16; April 23, 2011, 11:10 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I just bought these for The Boy and I and he was quite twitterpated. He slipped it right on and has worn it ever since. He actually sent me 4 pictures of him wearing it tht first day, he liked it so much. And I, of course, have not taken mine off. I love it!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Thanks again to all who answered! I'm 100% sure I will be buying them for us! =] I refuse to wear pink though lol, so we'll both be getting the brown ones, which I love the way they look. (I am NOT a fan of pink lol)

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love mine, and very rarely take it off. My SO loves his too but cant wear it as often as he likes 1) because he cant wear it at work and 2) because he has very large hands and wrists and it will sometimes pinch him a little bit.

We both have the tshirts too and we wear them when we meet each other and say goodbye at the airport.
                  Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

My angel already has her bracelet (with a little message as well) and now I'm waiting on mine. I went for pink and I got her brown. She said she never wants to take it off. :3

Comment

My boyfriend doesn't wear jewelry either. However, he wears the bracelet I bought him religiously... so much so that his broke and he just ordered a new one. He wears his on the same wrist above his watch. His only complaint is that it only comes in brown for guys.

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
                      I wanted to just get a general consensus on here about the bracelets from this site. I love the idea and I'm thinking of getting them for my SO and I for our 1 year, because our anniversary falls a few weeks before we will become long distance again. (Yes, I know it's not for 5 months, but I like planning ahead lol) My boyfriend doesn't wear jewelry, but I wouldn't really consider this jewelry per se. I don't want to buy them for us and him not wear his. So, who here has bought them for yourself or your SO? Do you or them wear them often? I don't really want to ask my SO if he'd wear one because that kills the element of surprise. He wears a watch a lot, so maybe he'd wear this, too.

Comment

I surprised my boyfriend with the keychain version of the bracelets, because I figured he wouldn't wear a bracelet. I snuck his keys out of his pocket when he was taking a nap one day at my house, and I slipped the keychain onto his keys and the other keychain onto mine, and put them back. When he woke, we decided to go to the grocery store and he then noticed my keychain, and then I directed his attention to his. He was so happy and surprised with the simple gesture of hope for our upcoming separation that he decided to wear it instead so that "everyone will see our love, everywhere I am." so he said. We are so happy with this simple, cheap, but meaningful gift for the both of us. Highly recommended.

Comment

Well, I decided to order them, and I got them in 2 days!!! I love them! I ordered us both the chocolate brown keychains. I will be giving it to him as part of our anniversary present and I think he'll like it a lot. =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I bought the key chain because I tend to lose rubber bracelets, they always fall off my skinny wrists lol and my SO isn't into jewelry at all, if I had got him a bracelet he would never have worn it so I got him a key chain as well

Comment

I love my bracelet! My boyfriend broke his, but I've got him another one. I thought I'd lost mine a while back and as soon as I realised I couldn't find it, I went online and bought another one, to then find it was under my pillow! I guess it gives me comfort when Joe's not here, so thank you!

Comment

My partner has worn his ever since he opened it. :P More so than me, actually, considering I don't wear it into the shower or to bed. Certain activities prohibit me from wearing it too. I have very tiny hands/wrists so though it doesn't slip all the way off, it can easily slip nearly halfway down my hand, and that was before all the stretching from taking it on and off again. But I wear mine whenever possible because of the symbolism and sentiment behind it, same as why my boyfriend wears his; he was extremely happy to receive one.
                                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                                Met online: February 2009
                                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                                to be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X