The Love Knows No Distance Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crystal09 View Post
    Hi everyone, what I wanted to know is, as anyone recently order any bracelet and as anyone order through mailling how long did it take?
    Shipping usually takes a week for US addresses. And up to 2-3 weeks for international.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

I received the two I ordered few weeks ago and I wear mine (the brown) since this day. I never take it off even for sleep, shower, swimming or working. I sent the second one (the purple) to my SO last Wednesday, it is currently somewhere between France and Malaysia. I hope it will arrive soon with the lot other things I have put inside the package.

How can I show the "I support LFAD" sticker in my forum profile ?
      I have read that somewhere but I didn't find it again ...
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by François View Post
        How can I show the "I support LFAD" sticker in my forum profile ?
        I have read that somewhere but I didn't find it again ...
        Thanks
        No need to fret! Just PM Michelle and she will add the sticker to your profile.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love it, but I have a problem with it. I nearly lost it once in a restroom when I was out shopping. I have small wrists, and it slipped off. Luckily I noticed it right away, when I was drying my hands, and my daughter saw it on the floor by the paper towels dispenser.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
            No need to fret! Just PM Michelle and she will add the sticker to your profile.
            Ohhh .... OK
            Thank you

Comment

I'm thinking of buying them for me and my boyfriend, but I'm not sure if he would wear it. I know I definitely would. I would have him wear the brown, while I wore the purple (I wish the pink was still available!!). He doesn't wear jewelry, the only thing he wears is another rubber bracelet that he got from his Army unit that has his unit's name on it (56th Stryker Brigade) and it's like a camo marbleized color. I just don't want to order it and have him think it's stupid or girly. :/ He does love this key chain that I had made for him that I bought as a set with a necklace that says "Her One" with our initials and anniversary on it, while my necklace says "His Only." I know he loves that.

I think he might wear it, because it came from me, and he loves all the sentimental/romantic stuff I do for him. For instance, he has every single card/email I've ever written to him, and there's a lot, lol...

Ahh, I don't know.

Comment

Are they stretchy? I have really small wrists. I'd love to get one though. I might go with the keychains since my wrists are small and his are big.

Comment

Working...
                X