I feel so disgusted now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
    Pardon my language, but what. a. dick. You're better off without him in your life. I'm really sorry this had to happen and I think you're much better off in the long term without someone this unworthy of you in your life. You deserve MUCH better than someone like him.
    I have quite an arsenal of choice words to describe him so no need to pardon I try to be nice and keep those words just in my head. LOL Thank you my friend~

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiLove View Post
      Aw...I feelm so sorry for you for going through all this
      Obviosly he is a huge big A*se*ole, one of many out there...
      HE doesnt deserve you, not even one single tear your crying for him!! I know..its hard you dont want to be it like that but I think you should text him, saying that he really really did hurt you with what he has done and acted to you!!! And I would tell him, that your not sure to want to be in contact with him anymore because all you feel is just hurt.
      Hi KiwiLove

When the breakup happened....after pleading with him to explain to me why he was doing this and so on...and then he proceeded to still breakup with me..then ignore me and change his staus on FB..etc. In a burst of anger and confusion I did send him texts saying how hurt i was..and how could he do this to me...and 'I thought you loved me'.....that was a month ago. Now, I am in a place emotionally where I do not wish to have him in my world any longer. I do not want to hear his voice or see any messages from him or connect with him in any way, shape or form. When I get sad...I'm sad that this happened..but I'm not sad because I want him back anymore. You are right...he got way too many tears than he ever should have from me....but that had to happen..i had to move through that stage...and now i'm moving to the next one..whatever that's called~
      thank you for your caring and your response

Comment

Working...
      X