No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love him today because even though i have done the trip 6 times over now he still is worried about me driving down to visit him. hopefully can see him by the weekend!!

Comment

I love her today because even though I just returned from visiting her and I am deeply upset, she comforts me by playing video games with me and offering if I wanted to Skype (sadly no, I'm really sick). She is so wonderful.

Comment

I love him today because he tried to give me hope when I got lonely and sad.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because he's amazing.

Comment

Hes been amazingly sweet, from last night its just continued today, and hes agreed to sleeping on cam mhmm, cant wait to see him soon
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because for once he forced himself to eat breakfast this morning

Comment

He's scheming something for my birthday, he thinks he's being inconspicuous with these casual questions about my whereabouts on the day, but hey mister, I played that game first!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because she makes me laugh like a crazy person!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                  Married April 18th, 2015!!
                  Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because of his sweet & encouraging words when I call him completely overwhelmed and crying about my move to him!! <3

Comment

I love him today for trying to be strong for me.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him because he is so good to me! And because he will be here with me in 29 days!!!

Comment

I love him today for making me part of his day. From calling me (love waking up to his voice) to him playing his game, was so cute seeing him to saying goodnight and all in between. Just great day!
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he's finally himself. I think there's a third hand opening his eyes, but whatever, I was crying and he comforted. I sent a good night txt and he answered it. So long I didn't feel him so close.

Comment

I love him today because he is so good and incredible amazing to me. He has such a positive effect of me.

Comment

Because he doesn't snore.

Comment

Working...
                                X