No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a new day meaning a new reason I love him .

he is so patient with me and will talk through anything with me, most people would tell me to get over it half way through the conversation but he stays interested and talks it through til the end even if it isn't something to do with him. <3
    Met Online: February 2009
    Feelings grew: January 2011
    First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
    Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
    Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
    Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
    Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
    Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
    Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
    Engaged: 1st of July 2012
    Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
    Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
    Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
    Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
    Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
    Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because we had an amazing date night last night. Because he ate heavy German food for breakfast just to make me happy. Because he made me laugh all night long. Because he is who he is.

Comment

I love him today because this morning he promised to take care of me in our future together whenever I get sick.

Comment

I love him today because last night, he got his MOJO back!! haha

I missed that part of our relationship so much, I ended up crying... OMG... I don't want to know what will happen to me when we finally get down with it in person :P

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

yeeah he texted me finally and it was sooo sweet!he is amazing!

Comment

I love my SO today because he is frustrated with all of the advertisements he's been seeing online for engagement rings. (and if he's seeing them, that must mean he's been looking at them, which is why i love him. because he's looking at rings... without me prompting him to!!!!!)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

She bought my birthday present today, I don't know what I'm getting but I'm really excited, but I'm sure I will like it whatever I get, she always gets me things I like

Comment

I love him today because he's going to try to make this work. He originally wanted four days to come move me (so we have a couple days to sightsee in the town he's getting me from), but when he learned my plans changed (staying a weekend there instead of a week, and that weekend depends on his schedule) and that meant I might have to wait another week to leave, he wasn't happy with that (another thing I love him for today) and said he didn't need to take four days off (he can't get Memorial Day off, so the soonest four days weekend he can take is June 2-5)
                  ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                  ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

He texted me throughout his night out on Saturday. I told him he didn't have to do that, but he still did. He clearly missed me there, even if he didn't say it in those words. I'm on to him though I love him because he's so cute and thoughtful.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

He looks so incredibly cute...

I still don't know how I managed to land such a hot guy or why he stays with me. (I swear, all the girls he knows must be secretly in love with him, it's impossible not to...)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I love him today because he listens to me bitch about finals, and say the same things 8 million different ways, and is nothing but encouraging, loving, and understanding. He definitely wins the best boyfriend award.
                        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because, I've been feeling so totally crappy the last week, and he remembers every little detail, and asks about each one. "How's your throat today? Is your headache better? What about the pain in your shoulders?" I have flu like symptoms.. lol the poor man goes on for half an hour.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love him today because hes saying what i want to hear, and he means it. Talking about our future and how our lives together are starting, mhmm i love my man. Oh and he went on cam for me
                            I love you Nathan <3
                            sigpic
                            5/25/09 <3

Comment

He couldn't be motivated to tidy up his place. I said, what if I was coming tomorrow for a secret surprise visit, surely you'd want the flat to be clean? "Yeah! " he said. "But I know that's not going to happen "

Boy is he going to be suprised in 2 weeks
                              I love him when he's so naive

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today just for the fact that yesterday he gave me one of the BESTEST (:P) news ever... this new job he got will allow him (after working there for a while) to be transferred to ANY hotel of the chain... which happens to be HUGE in Mexico and in the city I live...
                                Last edited by alesitag; May 8, 2012, 04:45 PM.

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                                X