No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today for the same reason I love him every day, because he is an amazing and considerate person. I would have to say though, I love him today because he supports me in everything I do, and just publicly apologized for something he said a while back that hurt my feelings, right in front of our friends. He didn't have to do it, but he did, because he felt that it was the right thing to do. He is so wonderful. <3

Comment

So funny i just posted on the "i hate my so today" thread lol...

I love him today because he is able to open up to me and tell me really personal stuff...

I also love him today because he apologized for not being able to "think sexy" lately... He didnt have to apologize because i know whats going on, and i can go without sexy time as long as it takes him to get his mojo back

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I love him today because he admitted he was wrong and apologized. It meant so much to me.

Comment

Because he puts me on speaker while having dinner with his family! Kinda like I'm there! And the phone gets passed around, so I have a change to speak with his whole family! I'm also kinda in love with his family aswell ^_^

And it's always nice to hear:"he talks about you allll the time"
          \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
          \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
          \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I love him today for the text he sent me in the small hours this morning.

Comment

I love him today because.. even though things aren't easy with his family at all.. he always makes sure I know what has been said and never gets angry at me ranting and raving about how ridiculous they are. He is so strong in our relationship and supportive of my feelings.
              Met Online: February 2009
              Feelings grew: January 2011
              First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
              Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
              Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
              Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
              Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
              Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
              Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
              Engaged: 1st of July 2012
              Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
              Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
              Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
              Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
              Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
              Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because he was so comforting when I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and he didn't rush to go back to bed even though he had to get up for work early in the morning. Plus he looked super cute all groggy and such, instantly made me forget the bad dream.

Comment

I love him today because he and my family get on so well Was catching up with my mum about our move to London, and she got all choked up because she's so happy for us. I'm so lucky to have found him!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                  Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
                    I love him today because he and my family get on so well Was catching up with my mum about our move to London, and she got all choked up because she's so happy for us. I'm so lucky to have found him!!!
                    aww! thats so cute of your mum!

I have to add this to my "I love him today" as well because he and my family get a long so well too, it's so amazing to have them click so well and him to be so welcome

My mum gets choked up whenever my SO leaves after a trip.. it's very sweet.
                    Met Online: February 2009
                    Feelings grew: January 2011
                    First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
                    Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
                    Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
                    Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
                    Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
                    Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
                    Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
                    Engaged: 1st of July 2012
                    Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
                    Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
                    Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
                    Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
                    Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
                    Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I love him today because he calls me baby goose and I grin like an idiot every single time.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he's all mine! =)

Comment

I love her today because she can always make me smile, even if she doesn't know it

Comment

I love him today because he makes me happy.
                            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                            Met online: February 2009
                            Feelings confessed: December 2010
                            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                            to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
                              Yeah, I have to say this one applies to me/my SO as well. My family adores him (and fortunately, his family adores me as well). My mom constantly reminds me about how luck I am to have him, how perfect he is for me, etc. etc.
                              ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                              ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

I love him today because he's my inspiration. He's so passionate about everything that matters to him; I wish I could be more like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X