No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was just so nice he was sweet and loving, we had silly moments, romantic, fun, talking bout future, just a great day felt like the normal us again. I love feeling close to him!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

Because he didn't laugh at me when I called him just so I could hear his voice for a minute tonight.

Comment

I love my SO because he always understands me. Sometimes I get self conscious about things and my thought patterns go back to what they were while I was in a bad relationship. Tonight we talked on skype and when he suggested we should find more things to talk about to spice up conversation, I took it badly. My brain turned it negative and decided he was getting bored of me. Instead of walking away, he talked me through it, told me he loved me and didn't take it personally. It amazes me that he can be so understanding about the grip my past sometimes still has on me. How can I ever thank him enough for that?

Comment

I love him today because he spend an hour drawing pictures with me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Because the sky smiles when he's in a good mood like today

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Because she pushes me and keeps me on my toes!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Because he texted me in the middle of the night just to let me know that he loves me. I needed that, especially after the whole Boston thing.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Because he spends ages on Skype entertaining my kids

Comment

Because when he says things will work out, they do. He makes sure of it.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love my SO today because even though he's not with me physically, I always find something that just makes me imagine he's here with me holding on tight. He always makes me smile.

Comment

Because he asked me to list down the things that each member of my family likes so he can buy it for them and bring them when he comes here. :3

My SO is the best!

Comment

Because in the middle of making dinner tonight, one of his favorite songs came on the radio. He grabbed me away from the stove, pulled me close, and we danced the entire song.

Comment

I love that she's patient.

Comment

because she drives me insane! but she is the only one who can do it lol.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Cause even though we couldn't chat today he sent me a message saying that I'm in his heart and on his mind, especially today.

Awwww....
                                *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Working...
                                X