No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he loves me for who I am, in spite of all my flaws and issues he's gotten to know over our time together; he loved me and thought I was beautiful when I was very much ugly and invisible to so many people; he thinks of me in the desicions he makes and includes me in his future; he tries to make me see the good things in me; he's hung in there with me during really tough periods of my life; he sacrified so much to be with me; he has been so mature and respectful in times when most people would find it so hard to do; he can be a VERY ANNOYING person, but, even if I face-palm or roll my eyes A LOT, or even tell him he annoys me and BEG him to stop... he doesn't change nor stops being himself, and I really love that; he has a very noble heart; we have such different personalities that we can really learn a lot from each other; I love how mch I want him and no one else to be the father to my children someday; he was my first true love, so I will always be able to remember learning how love feals with him...

Comment

I love him today because he talks about God, and how I am an answer to his prayers.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her today because she tells me that she WILL be here for my birthday, no matter what!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he left me a sweet voicemail despite being in pain due to tooth extraction.

Comment

I love him today, because he cancelled our plans to play d&d, because I had a fever of 103 the whole day. It must have been super boring for him, but he still spent the day with me.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because even though I've had two days off because of the weather and he's had two 14 hour days because of it he texts me sweet messages letting me know what's going on with his crazy work.

Comment

I love him today because he is the most amazing man! he makes me happy! for a bunch of different reasons that i'm trying to post to my blog. lol.

Comment

He has agreed that we can go to Croatia for a month after my time is up here in Schengen so our wait apart will only be two month next time and we won't have to say goodbye now till at least May 6th. Woot bloody Woot. My hope is that sometime before the next trip to NL we will be able to meet the requirements and from my lips to God's ear get that darn residence permit..but I don't want to get my hopes up.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because he called me and we ended up talking for an hour and a half.

Comment

I love him today because even though he was at work, he took time to write me the sweetest thing. It helped me a lot, I am so nervous about going this time but he calms me.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love her today because she's going to be making me a cake for my birthday on the 22nd and she's super excited about it. I'm never had anyone make me a real birthday cake from scratch! The perk of being in a relationship with a baker!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                        Married April 18th, 2015!!
                        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I'm feeling the pressure too!!

Comment

I love him today, because I can tell him anything and we can joke about everything <3

Comment

I love him today because he has helped me feel better about not meeting my goal on a test and reminding me that he'll never think less of me.
                              Our love story:
                              Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                              Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                              Reconnected: August 2012
                              Began dating LD: November 2012
                              Engaged! March 2014
                              Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I love her today because she is aiming her sights high and reaching for her dreams.

Comment

Working...
                                X