X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he is so good to me

Leah_c, my bf has also had dreams of us <3

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel so normal, like all my imperfections don't bother him at all. He showed this by kissing the parts of my body I feel most insecure about

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
        I love him today because he makes me feel so normal, like all my imperfections don't bother him at all. He showed this by kissing the parts of my body I feel most insecure about
        Awww, my boyfriend does this too... he makes me feel the prettiest girl every time we're together... he doesn't care about my flaws and he accepts me just as I am, the same way I accept him, he's just perfect to me.

Oh, I love him today because he watched me sleep on skype for an hour, I was feeling ill, and he took care of me while I was taking a nap

Comment

I love him today because he offered to make a very big sacrifice for me. We've been talking about the future and what will happen when his year off of college ends in September. We talked about our options and I don't have a lot stopping me from getting a work visa to stay in Belgium for a year. When I said this, he told me that the other option was for him to quit college and come to Canada. Of course I told him to shut up and finish his schooling, but it was a sweet offer none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by jess_mp View Post
            Oh, I love him today because he watched me sleep on skype for an hour, I was feeling ill, and he took care of me while I was taking a nap
            Isn't it great how it does help?
            My boyfriend is sick and he lies in bed right now but he has his headphones on and talks to me whenever he wakes up
            He says he feels less lonely

Comment

I love him today because when I got here Tuesday he surprised me by telling me that we have a place to stay in, on our own, (if we want to) for the next week or so instead of having to stay with other people. Apparently he talked to some people and worked it out before I got here and just didn't tell me about it. <33

I actually had another reason when i clicked 'reply' but.. I left the page open too long and forgot what I was going to type. XD
              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because he makes me happy <3
                Coming home from work I was feeling really down (feel like depression is creeping in), but during our skype convo (with video) he managed to make me laugh and smile

Comment

we faced the elephant in the room last night over webcam; and I love him for going through it as a weight has been lifted, all the thoughts and what ifs was making my feelings uncertian, but i woke up happier this morning than i have been in a long while. and all it took was him to acknowledge it and not run away. talking to the "miss u" issue helped me broch it up. thank god i found this website.

Comment

I love him today cause he thinks I'm brave for going through the surgeries I've had through my life.
                    *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I love him today because he make me laugh when I'm having a bad day. He makes me have butterflies Everytime we talk. He apparently has a surprise for me he's been working on but wont tell me. And because he knows I can make him melt in an instant.

Comment

I love him today because it was so good to just relax without him doing his study. It was good to have him just for myself. He actually laughed at my lame jokes... Doesn't happen that often haha. Made me reallly happppy! Maybe it's the fact that we haven't gotten to talk properly for a while.

Comment

I love him today because when I complained about my supper being crappy he started to call my local pizza place. No need, but super nice!

Comment

I love him today because he's smoking hot!
                            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

When I got there to see him, he had a roaring fire going so I would be warm, he rubbed my sore feet, and bought me lunch!

Comment

I love him today because we talk about all kinds of stuff, while he's lying on his bed

Comment

Working...
                                X