No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because I'm so proud of him for getting accepted to college! He worked so hard to accomplish his goals and knowing that makes me feel like the happiest and luckiest girl in the world

Comment

I love him today cause he's always there for me. Especially last night when I was dealing with stuff with my extended family. Even though he didn't say a lot, he really helped by just being there.
      *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

I love him today because... He encourages me to keep writing and provides fantastic feedback.

Comment

I love him today because he calls just to tell me that he can call me "for reals" in x-amount of minutes.

First met: June 2012
          Became Committed: June 04, 2012
          Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
          Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love her today because she is my whole world. I love her today because as of now this could be our last day.

Comment

I love him today because he has really curly hair. :P

First met: June 2012
              Became Committed: June 04, 2012
              Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
              Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love her today because she woke up in the middle of the night and texted me just to tell me she loves me!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because it's 10am and he just asked me what I wanted to do today, and because we had such a great day together yesterday. <3
                  "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                  This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                  Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he came over last night to reconcile with me after a very bad fight we had two nights ago. We made up and hugged for awhile. Everything is good now.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love her today because, she is everything I've ever wanted, my perfect girl, her flaws, they make her my perfect girl <3

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I love him today because I told him about my insecurities, and he completely understood and accepted me for who I was

Comment

I love him today for making a small mini date with me tomorrow
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he is already anticipating my grouchiness the entire week (red days) and he told me that he'll be extra sensitive to my emotions and needs the entire week and if I shout or snap at him, he'll just smile. I love how understanding he is.

Comment

I love her today because she told me she loves me that's plenty for today!

Comment

I love him today because as of late he has shown me so much affection publicly. I don't mind it just being private but it's always nice to know that he doesn't mind telling the whole world that I'm his

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                                Back Together: August 1,2012
                                First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                                Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                                Engaged: January 17,2013
                                Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                                Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                                We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                                SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                                Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X