No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's been so sentimental. I haven't heard him talk like this in a while and it's wonderful

Comment

I love him today because he was honest.

First met: June 2012
      Became Committed: June 04, 2012
      Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
      Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Because he sent me so many sweet messages to wake up to. I love when he's super attentive like this (well, even more so than usual. ).
        "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he's as excited as I am for our visit in 12 days! He's been extra sweet, and loving, which is so nice. Also, because he said some amazing things about me as a mother. That meant so much to me. <3

Comment

Because he listened to me.

Comment

I love him today because he wants to get a pug together!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I love him today because he has given me a second family.
                ~~~

Comment

I love him today because of he's unconditional support. He supports me no matter what & wants to be there for me. He's willing to sign documents regarding my mental health & be put down as a support if I were to go God forbid go back into the hospital. All this & he says he's not looking for a relationship now, but I know he will change his mind soon enough!

Comment

-_-
                    You know when you're mad at your SO, but it's just so hard to stay mad at him, because he's just too lovable.
                    Yea, that's what I feel right now.

Comment

I love him today because HE brought up me coming there. Mhmm fingers crossed!
                      I love you Nathan <3
                      sigpic
                      5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he called last night, when it wasn't expected, just to say "I love you too".

XXX XXX

Comment

I love him today because he cancelled his class for me! I feel bad for them but I feel happy, I get a good solid hour with my SO mhmm and! lol he said night and went to bed, and dint try to stay up to late lol
                          I love you Nathan <3
                          sigpic
                          5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he is funny and sweet. He is supportive and there for me when I need him. He is starting school in the fall and pursuing another job to make our future better. I love him very much and can't wait to see him in July!!

Comment

He's cool with me randomly dying my hair random colors.

Comment

Because he interrupted his revision to give me some much-needed reassurance about a certain issue

Comment

Working...
                                X