No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today, even though it's really hard having to see him leave again last night after another AMAZING visit together - and it was really hard to be strong he kept my head above the water even as I was sobbing my eyes out in the car as my dad drove us to the bus station to drop my SO off. Davy sung me every song that came onto the radio, ironically enough it was Heart FM so all the cheesy love songs were on (how fitting), and just seeing the look in his eyes as he was singing along to the songs just made me love him more and more.

Comment

I love him today because despite his struggles with being open about his feelings, he does his best to talk to me about them, and doesn't hold back when I ask for his honesty. All he needs is some encouragement and reassuring - He's braver than he lets himself believe, and seeing that he tries hard to overcome his fears and talk to me even about tough subjects is wonderful. He's so strong!

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today, because he got me some neat little notebooks (and I love notebooks!) at the flea market today as well as a small switchblade knife. BUT, not only did he do that, he wanted to show it to me on skype and didn't care at all that I looked like a wreck from having high fever and feeling sick. I love this man so much ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

i love him today because he wrote a really sweet status about me on facebook today. and it made me smile alot.

Comment

I love him today because he called me just to hear my voice, knowing that I wasn't feeling well.

Comment

He offered to walk to Subway and get me my new favorite sub when we first woke up.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because he didn't mind at all that I was way tired and not able to do something fun with him yesterday evening, and he stayed with me and made me comfortable until I passed out. He's so kind, and he lets me feel it every day.

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today and this whole past weekend, because he wants to spend time with me over everyone else, even though we do spend time with other people, I know he's always thinking about me. I also love him because he loves my little cousins (who I am a nanny to every weekday), and he talks to them and makes them laugh and draws with them and never says he has to go away even when I'm trying to give him an "out," he'll skype with them forever, even when I'm away cleaning up the house. I love him for so many reasons, and the list will never end.

Comment

I love him today because even after we had been in a pretty bad fight for the past few days, I know he still loves me the same, if not more, than he loved me when the fight began, and he is just as understanding as he always has been. I love him because after disagreements, we always come out stronger.

Comment

I love him today because he's working long days at a hellish job just to save up to see me, and even though he's completely worn through, he still is concerned about me and how my day is going. He's such a big-hearted, caring man. I can tell him about any of my worries, and know that he's not going to storm off or that I'm going to get radio silence after putting myself out there. No matter how exhausted he is, he makes sure help me with any rough patches that I'm going through as much as he can. It's an absolutely wonderful feeling knowing that if I jump, he'll always be there to catch me. He's an incredible person with a wicked sense of humor who can make me smile and laugh like no other. I look back to my life before him and it seems so dull and colorless without this vibrant man in it. He truly is my better half, and I thank my lucky stars everyday that serendipity bent our paths towards each other.

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
                      Started dating: January 19th 2014
                      My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
                      His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

He's been slamming out massive job applications for a job that will give us the ability to close the distance for good.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Because even though we've hit a rough patch from not being able to be together, he's still standing strong and making me feel like the most blessed girl in the world. When he's being strong for us, he makes me feel invincible <3

Comment

Because he made me laugh last night, even though I was feeling very poorly.

Comment

Because he helped me feel at ease with the VISA stuff, even if we're not where I wish we were with it at the moment. The promise of discussing it in depth this weekend is reassuring
                              Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                              First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him today because we've grown so much in the last year. And I love to hear him laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X