No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him (SO SO MUCH) today because I mentioned a character from The Bold and the Beautiful (Macy, the daughter of Sally Spectra) and he said "Oh yeah, wasn't she married to Thorne Forrester at some point?"

TRUE LOVE
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I love him today because whenever I am afraid, or having a melt down, as I did last night, he always comes online on chat, Twitter, or wherever I am, and comforts, reassures me, or tells me I will be OK. He gives me strength to carry on, and has faith in me, that I will be alright.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I love him today because he sendt me pictures of the adorable cats around their house! Ooh... I want to have cats with this man.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's been sending me cute messages all day! He makes me feel truly loved!

Comment

Because, he makes me laugh, brings me back up when I'm down, and is a complete and total sweetheart to me. Also, he makes me happy.
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I love him today because he gave such good response to the pictures of my city and me hiking on the city mountain. It made me want to go further. I have not gone hiking alone in YEARS I felt so encouraged by him. I love it when we can feel close like this on Viber, it is the best thing.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I lover her today because of the strength and the motivation it gives me to keep going and keep fighting. She is so worth it!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him today because he is going to go looking for a flat we can rent together, he even told my husband he is looking forward to live with me part time. I feel so exited we might have some daily life together and not just "holiday"!
                  Last edited by differentcountries; March 24, 2014, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I love him today because he is my main support system even though hes miles away. No matter what time of day it is, if i need him, hes there. I can call or text him anytime of the day and he listens. He helps me get through rough and sad days, he makes me laugh, and hes the best thing that has ever happened to me (well my kids are #1) He supports me in decision making when it comes to work, kids, school, what to make to eat. He is everything to me, and this is some of the reason why i love him

Comment

I love him today because he can always see the feelings in my facial expressions. It feels good to know I don't have to say all.

Comment

I love him today because he was so sweet and sounded genuinely concerned when I came home with a horrible headache a couple hours ago. And because he gave me a reason to get up and make myself some food. I probably wouldn't have if I didn't know the way it affects him to see me hungry and not wanting to eat. And because he sings so cutely even if he's not amazing.. And a bunch of other reasons.
                        "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

I love him MORE today because of some things he said yesterday when we were discussing a very important subject.

Comment

While everybody around me is finding problems in our plans, and viewing every hurdle as an insurmountable setback, he says we'll find a way and everything will be fine, it's not a problem.

He is relentlessly positive. I love him.
                            London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                              I love him MORE today because of some things he said yesterday when we were discussing a very important subject.
                              This.

I also love him today because he has such self control and patience. It's kinda impressive the way he handles certain situations, especially since I know that I would never be able to do the same.
                              "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                              This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                              Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Because I woke up this morning depressed because we have not spoken much in the last few days (she's having issues with wifi and I tell her not to text as it costs her a lot of money) but when I got out of the shower there was a text from her telling me she misses me and hopes I'm ok.

Talk about perfect timing.

Comment

Working...
                                X