No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he calls me at 4 AM to take my mind off silly nightmares.
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because he texted me while partying with friends I'm so happy he does cause I don't feel good about this situation right now -.-

Comment

Today its because hes being super supportive and cheering me on

Comment

because he agreed to be really supportive for a week and caring. any stress at the moment makes my chest get really tight and im unable to breathe well and im on doctor's orders to stay relaxed.
          i had some horrible people yesterday being mean on a harmless status, and so when i told the SO, he actually commented on it and backed me up, which he would never usually do.

:3

Comment

I love him today because he's so caring and supportive. I know my emotional issues can be so difficult to deal with.

Comment

I love him today (well, yesterday too) because he was discussing a part of his old apartment complex that he loved and said, "when we have our house, can we have something like that?" Made me feel special.
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

I love him today because he encourages me to be the best person I can be. And because he brings out the best in me. (Is that the same thing? I don't care :P) And because he wrote in our journal <3
                My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                It's just me and you
                Put the pedal to the metal
                Baby, turn the radio on
                We can run to the far side of nowhere
                We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love him today because he can ALWAYS instantly turn an argument into a logical discussion. It´s such a blessing.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

....he made time for me when he had no time at all

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

I love her today because she's giving me a second chance.

Comment

I love him today because his love for me is unconditional... I'll love him forever.

Comment

I love him a bit more every day.....

I realised that when I was busy writing my first love letter to him this morning. I never wrote one before. I woke up this morning, and wanted to write down my deepest thoughts and feelings without being disturbed by every day rituals and conversations.
                          Birds were singing and I was completely in tune with my deepest self... it was so easy to write down what I feel for him and how I see our future... Now, all this and the knowledge I was going to share that with My Love, made me extremely happy. That's why I love him more every day, because he brings out the best in me.

oooo....and I forgot.... of course I hope he will respond with a love letter to me... where he will tell me how he sees our future.... hahahaha
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

today its because im writing my super looooong paper and he's jsut on the other end of skype. We arent really talking but its nice knowing he's jsut there. His silenct support is enough!

Comment

He talks about our future and gives me hope.

Comment

I love him today because... He is so very supportive of me, I just started a new job at a call center ( might be a bit difficult )
                                but hes so very supportive and encouraging that i can do it! Plus, I have a hard life at home atm
                                and he seems to make that all disappear when he comes online to speak with me.
                                Ive never loved him more than i do today. He is the most perfect man in this world!

Comment

Working...
                                X