No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him because he acts silly and makes me feel like a teenager all over again.

Comment

I love him today, because he went to his computer right as he saw my message about a dream I had, to make sure I know that it was just a silly dream and it was not how he felt. He didn't even change to regular clothes, was still in his work clothes and hasn't eaten anything. He is too good to me!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he comforted me when I told him about my problems with my family. Though I didn't feel as bad today as I did some days these last weeks his words really touched me ♥

Comment

I love him today because he took time to show my husband the best gym, and because he was willing to sleep elsewhere (I'm not going to let him, but it is a nice thought).
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He makes me feel special, happy, silly, comfortable, dreamy, confident, and because he's still not tired of me. Plus amazing relationship, of course!

Comment

I had gut wrenching bad news for my business last night. He went out today and bought groceries. Surprised me with Artichoke flavored hummus and fresh bread and then made an awesome salmon salad for for dinner.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because he's sticking by me and willing to do what we can no matter what when I get into trouble. It's my own fault and I know it, but I'm happy that he's not treating me like junk, but rather offering to help me limit the damage.

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because I know he is trying to take what I said to heart. He is awfully tired but he is trying. He doesn't say much but his body language says it all.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because after telling him how badly about myself and my body I felt, he made the extra effort to cheer me up, telling me what he loves about me. <3
                    +: I love him (and them!) today because of his wonderful family, making me feel important and loved even from thousands of miles away.
                    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

I love him today because he reminded me of what's important, and even though it doesn't seem like it, that we are working towards the end, and he loves me, more than anything.
                      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I love him every day because he understands me and my past and still cares for me despite it.

Comment

Because we both love drinking beer. In the morning.

Comment

I love her today because she's damn cute! She keeps asking me if she can wear her ring yet and trying to use her cute face and sweetness to get through to me! I'm not letting her get the best of me...that ring is going on when I put it on! I keep teasing her that I'm going to make her wait. haha

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Love him today because he has just booked and bought our flight tickets to our holiday destination in October.

Comment

I love him today because he understood how I felt and it comforted us both that we feel the same way

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                                Married: 1/24/2015
                                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                                X