No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's so dedicated to his work, and that he really makes me see and feel that he's giving it his all to finish his Master's in order to provide a secure future for us. He'll have to work even more than anticipated while visiting, but I genuinely don't mind, because I know it's for the best, and because I'll be able to support and care for him.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today for talking to me about MREs and asking me to translate from German to English and laughing at this guy using cold water for tea :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because of his confidence we will last even though I do sometimes have doubts. He makes them fade away. <3

Comment

I love him today because when his friend (who I also am very grateful towards right now!) made their boss give them all a day off each, SO said right away that he wants to take off time my last day here to go on a boat trip with me! I have been here 3 weeks without him getting a single day off, so that means a lot to me :-D
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he puts up with my craziness. I love him today because despite all the reasons there are to leave; he always stays.

Comment

I love him today for letting me make a list of movies we can watch I love making lists.. :P

Comment

I love him today because he made feel all better when I was feeling down <3

Comment

I love him today because yesterday he said spending time with me on the boat was one of the best days in his adult life.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he made today Courtney day

Comment

I love him today because he made me laugh even though I could just cry with all the stress I've been under.

Comment

I love him today, because my mind is in a strange place, and he has left me alone in my own space to allow it to come back in its own sweet time.

Comment

I love him today because he is supporting my dreams and career path.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love him today for not wanting me to go to bed

Comment

I love him today because he said good morning first. Sometimes the little things matter so much.

Comment

I love him for being there for me while I get help and get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X