No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love her today because she has the biggest heart of anyone I know... maybe even too big!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I love him for being so honest with me.. he is so silly and does such silly things on accident lol

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today for sending me the sweetest text messages. He makes me smile every day

Comment

I love him today because while there are two things that we disagree on pretty strongly (okay, one of them is football teams...), we're always able to discuss them calmly, rationally and respectfully.
          In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
          In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
          -- Maya Angelou

Comment

I love him today because he has so much going on, and still makes time for me and finds a way to spend hours with me. He's extremely supportive of me and my writing, he even gets me to tell him bed time stories just because he loves my creativity. No one has ever cared for me the way he does, and he makes sure I know that he loves me everyday. Whenever I am down, he tries his best to cheer me. I love him today because he made me smile even though I was crying.

Comment

I love him today because he is so playful and like to tease and taunt me, while giving me these big smiles. He makes me feel as his friend as well as his gf.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel physically and mentally attractive. The way his mind works, the way he says things and shows his love fascinates me like no other

Comment

I love him today because he was still nice even though he mad me mad.

Comment

I love him for going on skype to show me this video of baby Brandy eating that I couldn't see on facebook!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today for comforting me when my anxiety was really high and made me sick. He's so sweet sometimes!

Comment

I love him today because he kicks ass on the war game we play together and I can't help but smile when he does (and it turns me on..)

Comment

I love him today because of his love for our home. He lit up like a little boy just because we bought fresh shrimps at the market, like wow are we going to have a nice evening tomorrow (cooking with the shrimps, apparently)! I can't help but feel he genuinely enjoys my company.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he always makes me feel wanted and loved by him. :3

Comment

I love him today for making me feel like the most important person in his world.
                              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because every time I think about him I smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X