No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He started his new job today. I know he was a bit anxious about taking a job in another country in a field he has never done before, but I have faith in him he will be great. I can't wait till he gets done and pings me to tell me all about his first day. Even though we are apart right now, this is the beginning of the end of the distance.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I love him today because even when we are at our lowest and get into an argument, we can work things out and give each other strength again. He can be a huge fool sometimes, but he's an even bigger sweetheart and puts incredible effort into himself and me. I'm thankful we can be critical with each other, but also give each other forgiveness.

~
      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
      The hands of the many must join as one
      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I love him today because: even when I am feeling jealous and uneasy, he tells me it's okay and he would very likely be the same way if situations were reversed. <3

Comment

I love him today because I get to wake up in his arms around me, and feel the outpouring of love in every gesture he makes.

Comment

I love him today because he keeps doing his best to prove himself worthy of my trust, especially in situations where I have a really hard time trusting him. It's something we have to build together, and he does more than his share. I'm proud.

~

Comment

I love him today because when he found out I am starting to feel like I'm getting the flu, he was willing to come out a week early to take care of me. I told him to wait and keep our scheduled week and I'd be better by then. It made me feel good to know he'd give up a week of us going out and having fun to come early to take care of me when I'm sick instead.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him for noticing the little things. I adore his sensitive side.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's such a sweet, caring man.

Comment

He made me soooooooooooooo happy on my trip and everything was great!

Comment

I love him today for starting my day off with a text calling me his "wonderful wife to be" and now just telling me I'm "already acting like a Garza", which is his last name.
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he comes up with fun treats and other ways to make me feel loved and happy all on his own. He's really making a noticable effort to show me his love, and I can't express how much I appreciate it!

~

Comment

The things I don't like about myself, he says are some of his favourite.

Comment

I love him today because even though Sunday and Money are his busiest days (especially Monday with the double shift), he texed me and tried his best to Skype with me. It did not work because of my travelling and my cold, but he really made an effort, and he texted me again today wanting to Skype. I have really been feeling I was nagging him over the summer (it becomes that way when I have a holiday and he is working intensly and we try to knit our days together), it feels very reassuring to be told he really needs our contact too.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because HE REALLY LOVEs ME , and we are so inlove even if we're nautical miles towards each other and I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE because he never fails me to his LOVE

Comment

Because he calls me on his drive to work to say good morning

Comment

Working...
                                X