No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he's so understanding about everything I go through. And he's really funny and can make me laugh no matter how sad I am.

Comment

I love him today because he's caring when I need him to be most.

Comment

Well.... he is good at giving messages, most of the time. He is a polite guy, and if he is not he is always sorry. I try to remember that when we can't see each other because he had to work double shift two days in a row.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he accepts me as I am and supports me.

Comment

Because after our fight at the end of last week, he has taken immense strides to rectify the situation. So, more sappy love notes and random calls for me! yay!
            Every long lost dream led me to where you are
            Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars
            Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
            This much I know is true...
            That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you

|First Met: 02/28/14|Exchanged Numbers: 03/07/14|First Date: 03/14/14|First Kiss: 03/21/14 |Became a couple: 04/05/14|

Comment

Because he is so damn cute and sexy

Comment

I love him today because of the feelings that are hard to discribe. It is sort of like something tickeling me very very slowly from the inside, it is not even sexual. It is like he lives inside my body somwhere. I am not sure I love him for it, sometimes I think I actually hate him! It is so much easier when you don't feel everything that strongly. The feelings is very different from falling in love with my husband, then it was more like a metal piece slowly churning into my heart. The feeling of SO is very light, it is strange.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because although his phone is broken and he finished late last night he came straight home to FaceTime me, he broke the speed limits (which I told him not to do again) he didn't even get something to eat and the look on his face when I answered was pure relief, he looked so hot and sweating like he'd ran all the way home lol

I really really love that man

Comment

I love him today because he treats me right. Everyone else I have ever dated have cheated on me, some were very abusive. He's gentle with me though. He knows I have problems and he tries his best to be understanding.

Comment

He encourages me to workout and also is some damn good eye candy at the gym.

Comment

Because even though he has had a tough time earning money lately, he's been so lovely, sweet and considerate even under a lot of stress. I'm so happy he is mine. I can't wait until the day we can finally be together for good <3

Comment

I love him today because he is supportive. Well there are many reasons. He is supportive and understands that I cant close the distance yet and that my family needs me right. He always wants me to follow my dreams and they he will worry about him self. I love him for many reasons.

Comment

I love him today because he has already called 3 times just for a quick talk and to tell me he loves me. He always seems to sense the times that I really need that the most.
                            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today because he said he is lonely without me. It felt so good to hear him say that.

Comment

I love him today because he is so silly Always makes me laugh

Comment

Working...
                                X