Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today because he is so excited to one day have a little family running around. And he said that everytime he closes his eyes, he can imagine it. He's such a loving, nurturing, wonderful person. *melts*

Comment

I love him today for being there for me through my being sick and my grandfather being sick

Comment

I love him today because he is beautiful, vibrant and melancolic. And because he asks my opinion. A georgious, sensitive guy who cares how I feel, I really must be dreaming because I am so lucky to have him.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he's mine and I love that.

This post helped me today. Because I have been on the verge of giving up, but rereading the reasons I posted before helped me to remember why I put so much effort into it.

Comment

I love him today because he acknowledged how I felt when I was upset and apologized for not following through on something.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

I love him today for pointing out my curves

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I love him today for texting me in a caring way and using emicons :-)
                  Last edited by differentcountries; August 12, 2014, 04:57 AM.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I love him today because he is supportive of me and because I have found someone who I can really respect

Comment

I love him today because he comes home from work and face times me just as I am getting into bed, he leaves me connected whilst he goes and does his dinner, meets friends etc and then when he comes back home/upstairs he thinks I'm asleep and quietly climbs into bed as though I'm physically with him :-) he then kisses the iPad, tells me he loves me and goes to sleep with me still connected..

Comment

I love him today because he made me feel better when I was feeling down. He is the best

Comment

His view on period sex "I don't know why anyone would be turned off by it, it's just a little blood" HA! Awesome. Never have to go a week without again.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                            His view on period sex "I don't know why anyone would be turned off by it, it's just a little blood" HA! Awesome. Never have to go a week without again.
                            So are we into love territory now???

Comment

Because he knew he upset me last night, even though I know he didn't mean to (and he knows I know) so he is driving all the way back to town tonight.
                              So, here you are
                              too foreign for home
                              too foreign for here.
                              Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                                So are we into love territory now???
                                Not yet

Comment

Working...
                                X