No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because.. He makes me smile.
    I'm in one of those moments where the thought of him brings a smile to my face and makes my heart skip a beat.
    I love him today because I think I have completely fallen in love.
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I love him today because he respects my philosophies and the way I choose to believe, and he has similar philosophies to me even though he considers them "agnostic" and I consider them "spiritual."
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I love him today, because he's going through our country and at 10 pm my local time I will be in his arms again! I'm thinking about this sweetest moment on the Warsaw Central Railway Station and my heart beats faster and faster, because I'll see him again! The only thing I gotta do is clean the house and waiting for him I'm so excited, because he's staying at my place to 4th of June and I'm going to his place in 6th of June for 12 days Then he'll come back with me to Warsaw and stay at my place for a weekend 16th and 17th of June! Our railway stories - I'm lovin' them and I love him so much, because our plans always work

Comment

he takes such interest in my life about how i should do things when i move back he is so caring

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by marentora View Post
          I love him today, because he's going through our country and at 10 pm my local time I will be in his arms again! I'm thinking about this sweetest moment on the Warsaw Central Railway Station and my heart beats faster and faster, because I'll see him again! The only thing I gotta do is clean the house and waiting for him I'm so excited, because he's staying at my place to 4th of June and I'm going to his place in 6th of June for 12 days Then he'll come back with me to Warsaw and stay at my place for a weekend 16th and 17th of June! Our railway stories - I'm lovin' them and I love him so much, because our plans always work
          aww i m so happy for youuuuu hope you have a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo s Juliet View Post

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

aww i m so happy for youuuuu hope you have a great time
            Yeah, I'm so happy too Thank you so much! And I love him today, because I'm thinking about our summer holidays in Lloret de Mar, Spain We're going there for 12 days (5th to 16th of July ) Our first summer holidays together I'm so excited!

Comment

I love him today because he's so caring and worried about my health, even though I'm pretty sure I only have bronchitis, haha.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I love him today, cause he texted me in German with some mistakes..but it's SOOOO damn cute!

Comment

I love him today because he never complains. And he loves cats.
                  Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
                  Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
                  Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
                  LD again: July 24, 2012
                  Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
                  Married: November 1, 2014
                  Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

I love him today because we talked about the visit in December, which brings the visit closer to reality, and gets me excited for that time.

Comment

i love her today because she got our new kitty, and was all emotional about it. love her to bits i really do

Comment

I love him because he helps me cook dinner, then does all the dishes by himself while I play on the computer. I mean seriously, what more could you ask for?

Comment

I love him today because he never gives up on me.
                          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because, he had sent me a very long sweet mail last night. Normally he's not good with words or lovey-dovey e-mails, but this was a really good one. Some phrases in this e-mail made me a lot smile.

今まで俺と付き合った彼女よりも間違 いなく俺の事を愛してくれているし、俺のために泣ける し・・・。そんなイサ を絶対に幸せにしたいと思っている。
                            (of the girls I've dated up till now, you're the one who have given me most love and you cry for me... that's the Isa (me) who I truly want to make happy.)

イサが俺に愛の意味を教えてくれた人だと思うよ。
                            (I believe you showed me the meaning of love.)

Comment

I love him today, because even though he's in another state, he's done his best to make me feel better on a sick day by being his silly, cheesy, goofy, normal self! <3

Comment

I love him today because I got a love letter in the mail from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X