No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he gave me a virtual good morning kiss.

Comment

Because ten days after leaving him, I still find long blonde hairs in my clothes, to this day. Even after laundry.
      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he is snoring adorably

Comment

Because our relationship is not threatened when 4 hot, shirtless, Brazilian men come in to do a "ladies night" show at the bar. And because he encouraged me to go up and dance with the screaming girls. True love

Comment

My dad has really been into hunting lately and he knows how I feel about that (which I don't agree with). He asked me if he asked Tim to go with him one time, would I let him go. I told him I wouldn't be with Tim if I'd known he was into hunting. And my dad and I got into an argument about how unreasonable he thought I was being.

Then today, when Tim called me, I asked him if he was into hunting - that if my dad asked him to go hunting, would he go? He asked what they would be hunting. And I said, "I don't know, probably deer."

He replied, "Oh, no. I love deer. They're cute."

Melted my heart and made me fall in love with him all over again. *le sigh*

Met: November 19, 2010
            Tim came to Texas: April 27, 2011
            Made it official: April 29, 2011
            Lori went to England: September 21, 2011
            Mini trip to Paris: September 22, 2011
            Tim popped the question: September 22, 2011
            K-1 Visa approved!: May 21, 2012
            Closed the distance!: July 26, 2012
            Got married: September 22, 2012

Comment

I love him for my whole life because he has given me the world and I just can't get enough of his kisses. He holds me like he never wants to let me go and he makes me feel so safe. I love him always.
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today, because he saved me. He brought me back. He helped me see when all around me was darkness. He's my light. My beacon of hope through the rough times.

Comment

I love her today because she's going to get up in the middle of the night to watch my graduation, since she can't be here for it in person.

Comment

Because yesterday, he drove us almost 3 hours to a wedding where he'd only met 1 person before - and then drove me back and tucked my semi-drunk butt in bed without saying a single negative word

Comment

Because he always takes the egg with the broken yolk, and gives me the good one.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
                        Because he always takes the egg with the broken yolk, and gives me the good one.
                        That's love right there

I love him today because we feel so comfortable together lately.

Comment

I love him today because I asked him, "Does that time work for you?" and his response, "Yep. Gonna have to clean a lot before then to get this place girl-ready..."

(I'm going to a company conference Wed-Fri, and bought a ticket for Sunday, so we'll get to spend the weekend together!!!)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

He thinks I'm my most beautiful without makeup. He got all teary-eyed (for my benefit, I'm sure...He knows how it gets to me) when looking at me this morning.

Comment

Because when we talk out an issue, it's talked out and sorted by the time we go to bed, and there's no lingering strain the following morning. I've never really had a relationship where that happens like it should.
                              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                              Met online: February 2009
                              Feelings confessed: December 2010
                              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                              to be continued...

Comment

For some reason, I love the way he says the word "absolutely". I have no idea what it is about the way he says that word but it melts me every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X