No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he always prints the pictures we take of ourselves on our dates so I can put them in the photo album he got us for valentine's day (which was before we were even official)
    My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
    It's just me and you
    Put the pedal to the metal
    Baby, turn the radio on
    We can run to the far side of nowhere
    We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I'm really not feeling well, but still answered his call when he was coming home from work so I could talk to him for a few minutes. He could instantly tell from my voice that I felt bad and kept the conversation short because he didn't want to keep me up late/wanted me to get rest so I would hopefully feel better tomorrow. His concern for me whenever I'm feeling bad is just super sweet.

Comment

I love him today because I can tell him things like "I started my . and my cramps hurt so bad!" and he replies with "If I was there I would hold you til you felt better & then rub your lower back til you passed out." Aww fck man, I love him!

Comment

I love him today because he stayed up until gone midnight last night, just so he could be the first one to wish me a happy birthday :3
          No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I love him today because he is there for me even though he can't be here with me. He always knows just what to say to make me smile on my worst days. Hes sweet and loves me for who I am. <3

Comment

Because he's there for me when I need him to be and when I can't trust anyone else to listen. <3
              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
              Met online: February 2009
              Feelings confessed: December 2010
              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
              to be continued...

Comment

Because I found a super cute text this morning on my phone for me. After three really rough days at work this cheered me up so much

Comment

Because he made an offhand comment about when we are married... we both are a little scared of it (both for very different, but very good reasons, none of which are related to us as a couple), but it made me smile BIG to think that he does see that kind of a future for us eventually

Comment

I love him today because he sent me a picture of a handwritten I love you note

Met online: 1/30/11
                    Met in person: 5/30/12
                    Second visit: 9/12/12
                    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Because I'm good enough for him.

Comment

wow...

he sent me a lovey dovey video this morning. his cute face was almost the first thing I saw when I woke up.
                        butterflies all over.... from a video!

I just love how he makes me feel by doing these sweet things.
                        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

5 minutes ago, I got an appointment reminder on my phone that he set, telling me he loves me with all his heart and I mean the world to him. I get it every Friday, but I needed it this morning, and now I can't stop smiling.

Comment

He was so patient and understanding when I took longer than expected to talk to him tonight. Lots of stuff going down and I had to talk it over with my family which took time and it took a little longer to settle my daughter down tonight. I appreciate that he doesn't take my not being there when I usually am as a personal slight.

Comment

He makes my bad days good.
                              It never fails

Comment

I love him today because he's cuddly and has been so good with figuring out the logistics of my trip. He's been working so hard to make sure I won't be stressed and that we have the best trip together possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X