No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He put up pictures from training for one of his dream jobs, and he looked so excited! Dear, I'm so happy for you!
    xxx

Comment

I love him today because he is always there for me when I need him. Last night was a tough night for me and he stayed up late with me even though he worked early in the morning. He listened to me rant and cry and he did whatever he could to help and try to make me feel better. He is my everything and I would be lost without him. <3

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

I love him today because he always manages to make me laugh, even when I don't want to.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me feel beautiful. <3 (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

You give me hope that everything will be ok.

Comment

I love him because he trusts me enough to open up about his frustrations. I just wish I could do more for him to make things better.

Comment

I love her today for how effortlessly she is there for me. I hit a rough spot in life this past Sunday and her kind words and understanding were incredibly helpful.
                Im lucky to have you Princess,
                -Trepis

Comment

I love him today because he loves me for me and makes me smile! (:

Comment

Because we've had a lovely day together, cycling around London and seeing more of the city, and he has no idea that I'm making him a lobster dinner tonight

I love him for the positive influence he's had on me, I never would have thought I'd enjoy cycling before being with him!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

For being quiet on the Skype call while I was still sleeping.

Comment

because he sent me a little message to greet me when I got home from work, after he's gone to bed~ yay!
                        xxx

Comment

because he is patient, understanding and always puts in the extra effort no matter how tired he is. Love you

Comment

I love him today because I was nervous to tell him about my fears when we close the distance but he listened to them tonight and now I feel tons better. He's amazing. He was patient and kind while listening and went through everything with me and I'm calm now I'm All In, Dylan. I love you.
                            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                            It's just me and you
                            Put the pedal to the metal
                            Baby, turn the radio on
                            We can run to the far side of nowhere
                            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Because I don't like my hair color, but he has done everything in his power to make sure I know he likes it. I don't know if he's saying it just to make me feel better or not, and that makes me love him even more

Comment

I Love Him Today because when an exgirlfriend wanted him to have her number he said "I'm sorry I can't do that, I'm engaged" lol we aren't yet engaged but it's great to know that he's thinking of it. I aslo love that he told me that i'm not his girlfriend anymore he can't call me that, that i'm his wifey and i mean everything to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X