No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because somehow he is now the mature one... And the one who can talk me down from my craziness!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because he wanted me to call him just because he missed me, even though we'd already talked several times today. If he hadn't messaged me first, I would have messaged him cause I missed him, too.
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by Gurl View Post
        I Love Him Today Because:

He always says the sweetest things...and I know he means them...

Example!
        I sent him the video to Journey "I want to know what love is" and he sends back "you know what love is". I answered "Do I? I still have a lot to learn." His answer almost made me cry.. he said "love is me and you." Too perfect....really
        That's really sweet (not at all being snarky here), but isn't that a Foreigner's song?
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
          That's really sweet (not at all being snarky here), but isn't that a Foreigner's song?
          Haha I didn't want to say anything, but yes it is! (80s music geek over here...)

I love him today because he listened, without interrupting, to me bitching about frustration with friends for fifteen minutes straight. And, as usual, he made everything better simply by smiling and telling me he loves me. And, better yet, he didn't make me feel silly for complaining, since most of what I was saying even I know wasn't that important.

He's such a good boyfriend.
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because after we both sat there on webcam, working secretly and very teasingly on the other's Christmas presents, he sat there staring at me with the sweetest eyes and the biggest smile on his face. Had me laughing 'til my stomach hurt for no reason at all.

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
            Started Dating - 08.11.12
            First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
            Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            22 / 60

Comment

I love him everyday but even more so today because since he lost his phone on Saturday he wakes up early just so he can login to gtalk (google chat) and talk to me before he starts his day. This makes me such a happy Nia ^_^

Comment

I love him today because he's taking me out for wings, even though I am quite capable of cooking tonight I've had a craving for Bdubs for weeks!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Because thinking about how in just a couple short months, we'll be living together and finally getting our lives started puts the biggest smile on my face

Met online: 1/30/11
                  Met in person: 5/30/12
                  Second visit: 9/12/12
                  Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Because he just called me, over an hour after we logged off, and when I thought he was fast asleep, just to tell me he loved me.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Because he's pretty much 110% ready for our trip, and tomorrow it'll be 3 weeks till he comes to visit!!!

Comment

I love him today for calling me his girl... I will never get tired of that, or any time he calls me his, mhmm love it!
                        I love you Nathan <3
                        sigpic
                        5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him today because he is someone I can be proud of. He just landed a major new job that he totally deserves, and I'm ridiculously proud of him for it.

Comment

I ove her today because, after her internet disconnected and I fell asleep (even though it was in the afternoon) and my laptop batteries had died, she sent me a long email telling me how much she loved and missed me, because she was going to bed. It was jst the sweetest ting ever.

Comment

I love him today because the words he said last night on the phone are still echoing through my ears and I have never before felt so certain as I am now that what we have is so real and strong. I love him just because he is so perfect in my eyes, even the things considered 'flaws' by others just make me love him more. Your laugh, your silly Kentuky accent, and how animated you are over the things that you are passionate about as well as the immature things we laugh at. I just fuckin' love you today. <3
                              ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                              ~I wouldn't mind.~
                              ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                              December 22nd
                              <3

Comment

I love him today for apologizing. I knew he was joking but im still sensitive enough where some hurt my feelings, thank you for making me feel better.
                                I love you Nathan <3
                                sigpic
                                5/25/09 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X