Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he knows me so well. <3

Comment

I love him today (again!) because I finally got to talk to him after almost a week! He was exhausted so we didn't talk for very long, but it was so good to hear his voice.

Comment

I love him today because he is the sweetest man in the world! He makes me feel beautiful and loved. He puts a smile on my face even when I am having the crappiest day. I love you Matthew (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Because he understands

Comment

I love him today because my family loves him. My dad is heading down there before me for vacation and there was a Facebook exchange between my dad and my boyfriend yesterday about letting him know when they got into town and how they'd see him soon. While it amuses me that they're going to see my boyfriend before I do, I'm absolutely thrilled that they like him so much.

Comment

I love him today because I was having a really bad day, feeling sad for no reason, but I just talked to him on the phone and he made it all go away. Can't wait to close the distance <3

Comment

Because I realize how much he helps when I have to make dinner all by myself! It's hard to multitask

Comment

I love him today because he sends me silly pictures to make me smile when I'm sick

Comment

Because when we woke up this morning he said to me "let's cuddle in bed and watch the Olympics all day"

*swoon* My soul mate!

Comment

I love him today because my Saturday/his Sunday is always a really rough day for us and we survived yet another one! So yay for today and another week behind us

Met online: 1/30/11
                      Met in person: 5/30/12
                      Second visit: 9/12/12
                      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

because he hates big groups of people and yet he came out on two separate birthday events I was having this weekend (both 10+ people) without any hesitation even though I said he didn't have to come and I knew he'd rather not....Its nice to have someone that wants to make me happy!

Comment

oh AND he has a free house for two weeks and he asked me to stay with him the entire time as although he will be busy. He want to see me as much as possible before leaving, sad but it makes me feel loved him wanting me around. Im a lucky girl!

Comment

Because he talked on the phone with me for an hour, and immediately called me on Skype when we hung up and talked for another 2 hours, just because he knew I was having a bad day <3

Comment

Because he's been so incredibly understanding and supportive of my homesickness and need for alone/wind down time. <3
                              { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                              Met online: February 2009
                              Feelings confessed: December 2010
                              Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                              Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                              First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                              Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                              Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                              Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                              to be continued...

Comment

I love him because he always accepts me for who I am. He helps me become the best version of myself that I can be!

Comment

Working...
                                X