No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because he makes time for me no matter how busy things get with his university work.

Comment

I love her today because even the smallest things seem to make her blush.

Comment

As depressing as it is, I love him today because he's the exact opposite of my father. :/
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

He's sleeping on FaceTime as I am going through my day. He just woke up a little and whispered "I'm going to marry you. Or die trying..." and fell back asleep...
          He melts my heart

Comment

I love him today, because even after I took out my frustration with missing him on him, he still simply resolved to step up his game, and love me even better. He listens to every little facet of my day, and finds it all fascinating, things that others would tune out on after 30 seconds. He's so sweet to me, even after I'm horrible to him. I don't know what I would do without that man. <3
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I also love him today because he sent me a link to an article about links with famous quotes from writers, simply because he knows how much I like that stuff. He's so thoughtful!
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love her today because she understands my nerdiness.

Comment

I love him today because he reminded me how special I am to him and how amazing that he thinks I am, merely for the letter that I sent him in the mail.
                  Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                  Dating: December 2019
                  First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                  - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

The following explains very well the relationship my girlfriend and I have, and it also explains many of the reasons I love her so much. =) It is copied from a note I have on Facebook, so I will simply leave it as it is so anyone reading it can have the full effect. =)
                    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
                    On May 7th, 2012, my girlfriend Nory Cruz posted the following message on my wall. Her wall post, and my response to it, define our relationship perhaps better than anything else. So I decided it was important enough to save in this note so that it would not be lost in the depths of time. Here is Nory's post.

Nory:
                    Never in my life did I think I'd find someone so wonderful and completely perfect, someone who would make me smile each day, someone who would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to live. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are. ♥

And now, here is my reply.

Andrew:
                    When I first met you, I knew almost immediately that you were someone special. You thought like me, you had the same morals, same interests, and shared a similar worldview. I thought you would become a very good friend.

As I opened up to you, I learned that you understood me very well, and so I opened up more and more, and each time found that you understood me perfectly well. And so I wrote longer messages, explained more, and finally showed you the true me, underneath everything. I showed you who I was. I could never have imagined anyone who understood me as well as you do. And yet harder to believe, you not only understood me, but you were so much like me, yet so much more, it was impossible NOT to fall in love with you.

And so I did. I think I first realized that I was in love with you when you sent me that video of you singing me happy birthday. I suddenly realized that I never felt alone when thinking of you. More than that, you made me realize exactly how alone I felt most of the time. When few people know the real you, and even fewer people UNDERSTAND the real you, life can get lonely. I realized that if I lost you, I would feel lonely again, and I might never meet another person who understands me like you do. I began thinking, "What if she meets someone else? What if our friendship dwindled? How would I feel if that happened? If I don't tell her how I feel now, I may regret it for the rest of my life."

I wasn't sure how you would feel when I asked you about entering a long-distance relationship without ever meeting me. And it was definitely not something I normally would have done, except for the feeling that I might regret it if I didn't ask you. Imagine my joy when you didn't even hesitate to give me a resounding "YES!"

Since then, I have learned more about you, and (if possible) I have opened up even more. And you, as shy as you are, have given me much more of yourself than I could have ever hoped for. The best thing in the world has happened to me. I am in love with the one person who understands me best in this world, and she loves me back, with all her heart. It matters not how shy you are, how bad you look on the days when you haven't gotten sleep, your vertigo, the distance between us, or anything else like that. What matters is that you complete me; both as an individual and as a companion.

I will always love you Nory, and nothing will ever change that. You are everything I need, and I love every part of you. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you have made me cry, but most of all, you have made me crazy for you. You have transformed my outer self from a logical, scientific-minded individual into a hopeless romantic. Though rationality still defines my thoughts, my actions and the choices I make inevitably reflect my love for you.

Comment

i love him alot because he knows exactly when i am hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Gecko View Post
                        The following explains very well the relationship my girlfriend and I have, and it also explains many of the reasons I love her so much. =) It is copied from a note I have on Facebook, so I will simply leave it as it is so anyone reading it can have the full effect. =)
                        __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
                        On May 7th, 2012, my girlfriend Nory Cruz posted the following message on my wall. Her wall post, and my response to it, define our relationship perhaps better than anything else. So I decided it was important enough to save in this note so that it would not be lost in the depths of time. Here is Nory's post.

Nory:
                        Never in my life did I think I'd find someone so wonderful and completely perfect, someone who would make me smile each day, someone who would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to live. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are. ♥

And now, here is my reply.

Andrew:
                        When I first met you, I knew almost immediately that you were someone special. You thought like me, you had the same morals, same interests, and shared a similar worldview. I thought you would become a very good friend.

As I opened up to you, I learned that you understood me very well, and so I opened up more and more, and each time found that you understood me perfectly well. And so I wrote longer messages, explained more, and finally showed you the true me, underneath everything. I showed you who I was. I could never have imagined anyone who understood me as well as you do. And yet harder to believe, you not only understood me, but you were so much like me, yet so much more, it was impossible NOT to fall in love with you.

And so I did. I think I first realized that I was in love with you when you sent me that video of you singing me happy birthday. I suddenly realized that I never felt alone when thinking of you. More than that, you made me realize exactly how alone I felt most of the time. When few people know the real you, and even fewer people UNDERSTAND the real you, life can get lonely. I realized that if I lost you, I would feel lonely again, and I might never meet another person who understands me like you do. I began thinking, "What if she meets someone else? What if our friendship dwindled? How would I feel if that happened? If I don't tell her how I feel now, I may regret it for the rest of my life."

I wasn't sure how you would feel when I asked you about entering a long-distance relationship without ever meeting me. And it was definitely not something I normally would have done, except for the feeling that I might regret it if I didn't ask you. Imagine my joy when you didn't even hesitate to give me a resounding "YES!"

Since then, I have learned more about you, and (if possible) I have opened up even more. And you, as shy as you are, have given me much more of yourself than I could have ever hoped for. The best thing in the world has happened to me. I am in love with the one person who understands me best in this world, and she loves me back, with all her heart. It matters not how shy you are, how bad you look on the days when you haven't gotten sleep, your vertigo, the distance between us, or anything else like that. What matters is that you complete me; both as an individual and as a companion.

I will always love you Nory, and nothing will ever change that. You are everything I need, and I love every part of you. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you have made me cry, but most of all, you have made me crazy for you. You have transformed my outer self from a logical, scientific-minded individual into a hopeless romantic. Though rationality still defines my thoughts, my actions and the choices I make inevitably reflect my love for you.
                        awww that is so sweeet all the very best to you and your partner

Comment

Because -

"I want you to become an Alumni on your forum!"

Comment

I love her today because her giggles give me shivers.

Comment

I love him today because he sent me links to so I'd be able to watch/listen to his alma mater's first football game. I thought for sure he would forget. I wish I was there in person, but at least I can still share it with him.

Comment

because he didn't give up on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X