No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him today because a box I sent him arrived today, and he's saving it for tonight to open, which he's looking forward to. It's just sweet. Also because he gave me a surprise phone call this afternoon, which doesn't happen very often - but when it does it makes me super giddy. ^__^

Comment

He is everything i could ever ask for in a partner <3
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I love him today because he makes me happier than I ever thought I could be!!!

Comment

I love him today because even if he has to get off of Skype because of a headache... he ALWAYS manages to smile before his face leaves my screen....
          My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
          It's just me and you
          Put the pedal to the metal
          Baby, turn the radio on
          We can run to the far side of nowhere
          We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

I love her today because she spams me with random memecenter goodness.
            Last edited by DarkstarKnight; August 25, 2012, 11:49 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

I love him today because he's trying to make it work so that we can meet over valentines day

Comment

I love him today because even though I am a bit down in the dumps he always makes me smile.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Because of the way his voice softens after he answers the phone and realizes it's me (he doesn't have caller id) . <3

Comment

Because I woke up this morning to a seriously sweet private message from him here on LFAD. <3
                    Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                    Dating: December 2019
                    First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                    - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

He was super emotional on Skype last night and wrote me the sweetest email ever after. Was such a nice way to start my day.

Met online: 1/30/11
                      Met in person: 5/30/12
                      Second visit: 9/12/12
                      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Mikenzi View Post
                        Because I woke up this morning to a seriously sweet private message from him here on LFAD. <3
                        i love leaving you sweet messages to wake up to...whether on here...or a text...i love to be the one putting that smile on your face...right away in the morning....love you baby

Comment

I love her today because she seriously can read my mind.

Comment

"... we need to consider sublovemic physics as well"

Sublovemic. You make my day, you big nerd :P
                            "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

i was at work today..texting with my sweetie before she went to work..and after a while..i asked her.."how did you get so sweet?"...and she said..."you made me that way"...i got teary..so that is just part of the reason why i love her today...and everyday...she is so amazing...and sweet of course...really made my day at work that much better...

Comment

because on my last night there we curled up on his friend's couch to sleep for a few hours and when we got home later and were laying in bed he (half-asleep) said "We fit so well together on the couch. It's perfect. I miss cuddling on the couch." and then told me "You're mine." and went back to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X