No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He loves me for me, left me a message that reminded me of that, no matter how i look. He's always my supportive man
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I love him because when I requested for him to hop on Skype for a few minutes to chat with my kids, he didn't ask questions or hesitate. I'd never ask him to do that before and didn't explain to him why I asked. (I asked because he never skypes with me while my children are up anymore because we manage to figure out better times most of the time.... but as a result my old fears that he didn't want to be part of my childrens' lives were resurfacing!!)

Then, a few hours later he texted me telling me he was shopping and that he just found a game of children's yahtzee and asked if he should pick it up!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because his daydreams are even soppier than mine.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today, because he sung to me this morning to cheer me up.

Comment

I love him today because he either reads my posts on here or he reads my mind... lol
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I love him today because he is always there for me when I need him. He can make me laugh when I want to cry, when I'm annoyed about something, or even stressed out to the max. I love him for loving me just the way I am and no matter what. He truly is my everything. <3
              sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

I love him today because I feel like, with him, I can accomplish anything. We're a team :3

Comment

Because he means the world to me.

Comment

BC I sprained my ankle at work yesterday, and he's been my left foot since then. He even carried me down the stairs...lol.
                    "You want for myself
                    You get me like no one else
                    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                    Even in the darkest part of me
                    I am beautiful with you
                    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                    You're here with me
                    Just show me this and I'll believe
                    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

I love him today because our three hour conversation seemed like 20 minutes, per usual. And he's already packing for his trip...which is a month and a half away.
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by marbear31 View Post
                        I love him today because our three hour conversation seemed like 20 minutes, per usual. And he's already packing for his trip...which is a month and a half away.
                        How exciting for you both

I love my hubby because of who he is, how he makes me feel so loved, wanted and appreciated.......Can't wait until we close this distance....

Started Writing - February 2010
                        First Visit - September 2010
                        Second Visit - June 2011
                        Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                        Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                        Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                        NOA1 - July 2012
                        NOA2 - December 2012
                        Fourth Visit - December 2012
                        Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Because I finally gave him a sample of my writing, and now he's refusing to speak to me until I finish up this latest scene so that he can read it XD I was so afraid of letting anyone read anything I wrote, and his response...Could not have been better XD

Comment

Because he is an incredibly caring person. My brother has been feeling pretty crummy lately, turns out he was bronchitis and an ear infection. My SO was asking how my brother was and told me to tell him to feel better.

Comment

I love him today because he sent me pictures so I can draw him.

Comment

He said he wants to have my babies....or is it the other way around?

Comment

Working...
                                X