No announcement yet.

I Love Him/Her Today Because...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because when I was feeling insecure about my appearance before, he told me I am gorgeous.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Because he listens to my tangents when everyone else would have checked out five minutes ago.
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I love him today because when he was understandably short with me when I called him unexpectedly (trying to juggle jumping a car that has been stressing him out and his father, who usually stresses him out ), he emailed me to let me know he was sorry for being short and asked me why I'd called. Completely not his fault, I understood and wasn't the slightest bit upset, but to make the effort of checking back in with me to clear up any potential misunderstandings was thoughtful and sweet.

I love this man.
        My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
        It's just me and you
        Put the pedal to the metal
        Baby, turn the radio on
        We can run to the far side of nowhere
        We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Originally posted by Katelyn313 View Post
          (trying to juggle jumping a car that has been stressing him out and his father, who usually stresses him out )
          Sounds like our men have very similar things stressing them out! My man's car has been causing him problems (battery problems too) and causing him soo much stress and work for the past week (he finally got it fixed tonight! yay!) and his Mom always always always stresses him right out....
          First met online: June, 2010
          First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
          Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Third visit together: August, 2012
          Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
          Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
          Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
          Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because we're on the same page. <3
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

I love her yesterday for talking to me, even when she didn't feel great and was already wonky from meds.
              I love her today for telling me some of her ideas for the future.

Comment

I love him today because of the voice he uses when he talks to me. It just makes me feel warm and loved.
                "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Originally posted by DarkstarKnight View Post
                  I love her yesterday for talking to me, even when she didn't feel great and was already wonky from meds.
                  I love her today for telling me some of her ideas for the future.
                  For a second I thought my SO had joined this site since I was wonky yesterday... and after we talked I stayed up to write him about my ideas for our future! LOL

I love him because he was supportive and involved when I told him about the problems I am having with my daughter's school... and he responded even though he was busy...
                  First met online: June, 2010
                  First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                  Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Third visit together: August, 2012
                  Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                  Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                  Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Because he's been happy again lately. And because he listens to me when I chatter excitedly over a new holistic remedy or alternative medicine I have found.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

Because I miss him so badly, and he's worth every bit of heartache.

Comment

It's hard to say exactly why I love him today because I'm overwhelmed with feelings last few days. But he's a better man than I could have even imagined.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

I love him today because he makes me smile without even trying, like he was meant to make me happy.
                          Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                          Dating: December 2019
                          First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                          - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I love him today because He's always there for me, no matter what. I've been feeling really stressed out about school for the first time in my life, and even though he's very busy with work himself, he always takes the time to show him that he's there, and that it will all work out in the end even though it might seem tough for now. He's just amazing, and he's the only person who can make me smile even when I'm at my lowest <3

Met online: February 2011
                            Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

He's now excited about the flamenco show! Either that or doing a good job at pretending to make me happy. Mission accomplished

Comment

I love him today because the package that I ordered with one thing for me and one thing for him FINALLY (after much argument with the USPS) arrived and it made me smile so big, remembering and now having a constant reminder of how much he means to me and how much I know he loves me in return.
                                Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                                Dating: December 2019
                                First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                                - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Working...
                                X