No announcement yet.

I hate him/her today cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this thread is ridiculous, there are moments when I'm seriously like "what on earth are you kidding me lsj#@348wrjglk!! rawrrrr!" at my SO, I'm sure people know how to phrase their post according to the degree of annoyances.

Regarding people being overwhelmed by the positive things, I don't think it's a matter of disliking it. It's more like sometimes when we're feeling down or when the distance seem to never end, and we see a bunch of closing the distance posts and it's just like "mannnnnn is this ever gonna end for me". It doesn't mean we're not happy for the people going CD, it's still exciting and gives hope! But like Eclaire, I was actually feeling the negative vibe a couples of weeks ago too :P
    But chill people this is a place to share feelings so there will be the happy and the not so happy!

3 or 4 days ago I would have posted here, but today I'm fine. Who knows what the future will bring
    Last edited by iakai; May 6, 2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

I hate my SO a little bit today because he's been promising to clean the kitchen all week, but he only ever does one load of dishes then gets distracted by something else. He refuses to dry the dishes with a tea towel and thus the kitchen never actually gets clean. Ahh!!
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I'm annoyed at my SO's parents cause they've taken all his crap again and just made it impossible for me to talk to him for the next 3 days at least. FML T.T

Comment

I hate (not really) my SO today because he is related to THE MOST ridiculous people on the planet! I can't stand his family ugh. they are so 'elitist', I doubt I will ever get accepted into their tight little family unit.. my SO finds it difficult and uncomfortable to even TRY to have a proper conversation with them about anything important..

but of course I have to smile and pretend I love the people.. even though I know they don't even like me!

and I care that they don't like me.. I try so hard to be nice and on my best behavior whenever I've been around them/spoken to them, if they were anyone else I wouldve given up by now and not care.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh rjhkjhksrjgkjfhsjwejgsf
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Originally posted by lala View Post
            oh no problem! As I said I didn't mean that you should write why you hate your SO- it's just that I'm sure that some of you are upset because he/she did something..and with this thread you can write what is bothering you.. so you see that a relationship is not always "sunshine" and "honeymoon"...
            Nah I getcha XD jeje. That's how I understood it after I read everyone else's posts. :P

Thinking about it, I think this thread is kinda funny. XD

Comment

I'm bothered by my SO today because he told me last night he'd come over today and he now says he can't. =[

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Thanks! 👍

Comment

I am so upset with my SO because before I moved (Saturday, May 5th) he promised me that we would talk all the time. So far I have only recieved two text messages and nothing for straight 24 hours. I even called him and he didn't even pick up. I am really just wanting to be all grrrrrr I would have too but his voicemail box was full.

Comment

Originally posted by monkerluv View Post
                    I am so upset with my SO because before I moved (Saturday, May 5th) he promised me that we would talk all the time. So far I have only recieved two text messages and nothing for straight 24 hours. I even called him and he didn't even pick up. I am really just wanting to be all grrrrrr I would have too but his voicemail box was full.
                    I know this thread is more for venting than advice, but assuming you were close distance before and now are long distance/long distance again, I'd give him some time. May 5th was only two days ago and while I can understand your want to talk with him, especially more than two text messages, he's probably dealing with you being gone/being gone again on top of trying to get used to there being a new routine in place. I'd think about giving it a week or two, maybe three, before shouting at him.
                    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                    Met online: February 2009
                    Feelings confessed: December 2010
                    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                    to be continued...

Comment

I was slightly annoyed, but more surprised that I didn't get a text from my SO today, telling me he was concerned about me. I hit a kangaroo driving home last night and I sent him an e-mail letting him know it happened and telling him I was ok. I guess I expected some level of concern from him. lol. It's a really stupid thing to have been annoyed about, but it just surprised me, I thought he'd have a lot to say on the subject :P
                      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
                      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

this isn't about my SO but about long distance in general... my alarm didn't go off this morning so I slept in too late and therefore missed my chance to talk to my SO this morning before he had to go to bed. stupid time differences. stupid phone. >:[

Comment

I often tell my SO that I don't like him. I love him, but I just don't like him right now.

Saturday nights are my Bible study nights. He had to get up early (5am early) and so he planned to go to bed at a reasonable hour. NBD. I texted him about 8pm my time (9pm his) and said, "I'll be home soon. Talk to you then?" No response, but I wasn't worried. He misses texts sometimes. So I called him about 8:20 when I got home and left a message. He texted me the next morning and said, "I went to bed early, sorry I missed you." I sent him a text when I won't up, "It's fine... just let me know next time before you sleep, since I'm nuts and was concerned."

Frustrates me so much when he does this.... makes me feel like he's forgotten about me sometimes. (Although I know he hasn't.) grr.

Also, I dislike him today for the same reason I love him. He won't propose because he can't afford a ring.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

EDIT: I felt bad after posting this, so I'm deleting it. As soon as I posted it, he made it better, and I would rather forget it now. Sorry!
                            Last edited by kteire; May 7, 2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: Change of heart

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                            Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I don't feel like she is spending enough time with me or making any sacrifices, she is always busy with studying or friends or something, and when she has a free afternoon or something, she just goes on Tumblr, or starts watching tv series or reading anything but nothing that would make me happier or we could do together and I don't understand why, I always stop/postpone things when she finally has some time to call me, why cant she just wait with some things a bit? I feel like she doesn't love me and only calls me when I ask her too. This is just in general

Today because we decided to read a book together (so much effort, pain and hurt feeling on my side to make this happen oh God) and she said when she gets home she will have to study and she may have some time to call me tonight, she said she wants to read the book (we started a few days ago) so I said we can read it together, she was really happy because of that, so we decided to call each other tonight and read the book together on Skype, so today I ask her what she is doing, and she replies that she is in bed reading the book, and it hurt me because she said she has to study maths but instead she is reading the book that we were supposed to read together later on. and I know It's just a stupid book but it hurts me so much, couldn't she wait just a little longer? Just a few hours? I waited for weeks now to watch a tv series because she said she wanted to watch it with me, but then she cant wait a few hours to read a book with me? Why?
                              Hope I make sense

Comment

And now she has a stomach ache so she wont even call me

Comment

Working...
                                X