No announcement yet.

I hate him/her today cause...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is so slow with getting ready.. I'm a girl.. And I can get ready ( = shower, hair, outfit and make up) in 15 minutes.. He takes FOR EVER!!

And when we argui, he doesn't let me finish.. I really really hate that. And then when I won't let him finish he gets all pissed that I won't let him finish..

Oh.. And my sex drive is higher.. That's annoying.

Ok.. Done venting.. But no really, I'm happy that I'm here!! Hahaha.. I just need to vent to people that are not family or friends :P
    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

I am upset with him because after many broken promises and his job keeping him so busy (and not making time for us), I got to a breaking point and said some things I shouldn't that were insensitive and hurtful given the situation (plus saying that I was thinking about breaking up a lot recently etc.).

I am upset at me for not being more understanding, patient, compassionate and taking every single word and promise to the tee... which only lead to disappointment and frustration.

I am upset at him because he has cut communication for almost 3 weeks when I thought after our big fight we moved on.

Comment

I do not "hate" him for this...but I am pissed off because of him today because -
        1) yesterday, he told me we would "talk" or "Skype" or "talk on the phone" today...and yet the only interaction we shared was a total of 4 short texts (obligatory small talk) each.
        2) he didn't respond to one of my texts for quite some time...and yet I know he was not busy, he was posting things on Facebook.
        and 3) I feel like he says "I love you" out of habit or duty. I don't feel that way when we're together, but when we're apart...I just do.

Comment

I "hate" him today because last night on the phone he started talking about the things I have in common with his EX

Comment

In some ways, Obi and I will never be compatible. In the morning, for instance. I am grumpy, I want you to leave me alone with my beverage and my facebook time. Don't talk to me, don't hug me, make passes on me or expect me to do... anything, really. He, on the other hand, generally takes an eternity to get out of bed, but when he finally does, that's it, the day's begun. He doesn't need even a moment to reflect/eat/drink/pee.

And right now that's really freaking annoying.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I could never hate my SO. The only thing that really bugs me is when he downs himself.
              " There is always hope.
              "

Comment

I'm annoyed at him today because I brought something up and he said "Okay, but I don't want to talk about this." What that usually means is "I've heard you, but now I'm done with this conversation. I won't do it again, but can we please move on?" but sometimes I wish he could verbalise that. :/ It's similar to when something has obviously aggravated him (not something of my own doing) and I ask him what's wrong and he says "nothing." Typically he tells me in his own time or it's frustration at a game that he doesn't find worth venting about, but I'm the type of person to worry and fret and think it's something bigger and the longer he leaves me to dwell on it, the bigger the issue gets. While I know it's my issue, I suppose there's a little bit of a huffy victim in me saying, "well you push me if I say nothing's wrong/don't want to talk about it right then, and get frustrated if I don't tell you (though he's gotten better at this)." I know I need to get over it and start being more rational and realise that when he says "nothing," usually it really is nothing - i.e. a game - but my anxiety has never been easy to cope with. I suppose that's something to improve upon. I only hope he continues to get better and accept that sometimes, I really do need to think about something before talking about it...
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After