No announcement yet.

Could you be with someone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bisexual and my SO is totally okay with it. it's never been a problem for us, I actually think we've become closer because I've kind of opened his eyes to the LGBT world and his easy acceptance of it made me gain a new level of respect and trust for him.

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
    there's really no difference as long as you understand that your partner might crave being with the same sex from time to time, and that they understand that unless you both agree on it they will only be with you.
    haha this made me think of a funny story, I did ask him once if he would mind if I hooked up with a girl and he said he wouldn't mind... but then I found out he was assuming he'd be in on the action. no, no, no sir. that is not what I meant. :P

but yeah, as long as you have the understanding that you'll only be with each other (or whatever works for your relationship, really!) then everything should be fine!

Comment

I'd like to say I'd be okay with it but I really don't think I would. I have a bisexual friend in a particular who once told me that she felt like she needed "both" to live happily, a man for certain characteristics and a woman for others. I would never be able to understand that need if my SO had it and wouldn't be open for sharing him with another man. Plus if everyone was eye candy, my jealously would probably send to me an early grave haha.

Comment

My SO is bisexual. I didnt even know for the longest time but when he brought it up, I completely flipped out in a good way. xD I always dreamed of havig a Bi boyfriend and now my SO is! Lol I am weird :P But really, he is completely open about it and I never had any issues with it. Neither of us are going to be looking elsewhere when we have eachother and we can even agree on how hot some guys are! If anything I feel like it just makes us closer :3
        ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
        ~I wouldn't mind.~
        ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
        December 22nd
        <3

Comment

As long as they're with me and only me, it doesn't matter. ^.^
          Made it official: 12-01-10
          First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
          Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Sure, I'd actually find it a bit exciting.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I would absolutely not date someone who is bisexual.

Comment

Definitely. Then I'd finally could consider the "two guys, one girl" threesome I always wanted, and which my SO is adamantly against

More seriously, as many others said, monogamous is monogamous.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Honestly, I don't think I could. But you never know!

Comment

I don't think I could...I have no problem with bisexuality but I just feel that it would change my partner significantly.
                    .We've Closed the Distance.
                    no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                    i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                    no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                    all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

It wouldnt bother me as long as it was a monogamous relationship

Comment

Bisexuality wouldnt be an issue if he told me right from the start and we both agree on having a monogamous relationship... I'd like the fact that we could get kinky

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

I wouldn't mind if she is bisexual.

Then I could tell her off if she pervs on girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                            I'm unsure. There's a few reasons but the main one being I'd feel like he'd always want something I can't give him. Maybe he wouldn't but it would be an insecurity and it could cause a problem.
                            This. I'd feel like I'm just "half" of what he wants. I think it would be kind of strange to me... I'd prefer not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                              This. I'd feel like I'm just "half" of what he wants. I think it would be kind of strange to me... I'd prefer not to.
                              The same sort of thing can happen with straight people as well. What if he wants a girl with different coloured hair to yourself? Bigger breasts? Wider hips? A girl what is more physically toned?

I'm not bisexual, so I can't speak for them.

Comment

Honestly, most people consider me to be a very open minded person but this is not something I could feel comfortable with. I remember dating a guy in HS and finding out afterwards that he had once had a serious boyfriend before and how uncomfortable it made me. I couldn't help but visualize and to me, while I have nothing against gay men, that act is big turn off.

Maybe in this one sense I am old fashioned.

Plus, I am insecure enough that while my SO adores redheads that I am a blonde, I can't imagine having to feel insecure because of my gender too!

Comment

Working...
                                X