No announcement yet.

Plans for Valentine's day <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Friday, so I'll probably watch 'Have I got News for You'.

Comment

We'll be together this year, I'll be out visiting him. I think it's the first day of a big horse expo that he wants to go to, so I will probably go to that with him. Knowing the way things go when we're away from home together, we'll end up eating either pizza or Mexican food somewhere, and, if I'm really lucky, a cheap motel room

If we're at home, we will probably ignore it, maybe get drunk and fool around, or maybe just watch tv all night. We're not all that romantic at the best of times, let alone on a specific day.
      London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

I'm not really sure what we're doing. That's the second day of my February break, so I know we'll be together, which is all I really care about anyway!

sigpic

Comment

I wish my boyfriend and me could spend valentine's day together,but we did spend last Thursday together,my boyfriend has a full time job so he has to work on the holidays,his most busiest time of the year at his work is Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by lovestoread View Post
            I wish my boyfriend and me could spend valentine's day together,but we did spend last Thursday together,my boyfriend has a full time job so he has to work on the holidays,his most busiest time of the year at his work is Thanksgiving and Christmas.
            Some of the treads you are posting on, are two or more years old... may want to check dates as some of the peeps are no longer here.

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
              Some of the treads you are posting on, are two or more years old... may want to check dates as some of the peeps are no longer here.
              The age of the thread, along with the possibility that the OP is not recently active. Are moot. Because the subject matter can transcend time.

First Visit: September 2016
              Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
              Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
              For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
              John 4:12
              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                The age of the thread, along with the possibility that the OP is not recently active. Are moot. Because the subject matter can transcend time.
                There are threads that are newer with the same topics as well ( called duplicate) that are recent. If you were to actually read some of the stuff, Chris, you would see the dates are greater then 4 years.

Again, please read and know your topic and subjects before making comments that mean absolutely nnothing.

Try to have a great and polsitive day eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Moon
                  Strict adherence to one's interpretations of the rules do not make an enjoyable forum. I'm sorry to sound offensive, but you aren't the LFAD police, or even a mod, so again, maybe cut people some slack. Please report any posts you see as inappropriate to Michelle, and she can determine if the user needs to be further educated about how we work here, or if a post is in a place it shouldn't be.
                  Michelle agreed with this post when Moon posted it. I suppose if it applies to me, then it applies to other people as well. Hit the 'report' button instead of telling people that they shouldn't post in a particular thread.

Comment

Originally posted by hmrambling View Post
                    Michelle agreed with this post when Moon posted it. I suppose if it applies to me, then it applies to other people as well. Hit the 'report' button instead of telling people that they shouldn't post in a particular thread.
                    I just mentioned that she is posting on old threads, not that she shouldn't post or where she should post. Nor did I ever say anything posted was inappropriate. Some people don't check dates or don't realize the dates are wrong.

And aren't you kind of doing it again by telling me where to post and not to post : P ?
                    Last edited by sasad; January 24, 2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

okay thanks

Comment

Let's all just chill out.

This forum is supposed to be fun. Don't take things so seriously.

Read my LDR story!
                        Facebook
                        Instagram

Comment

There are threads that are newer with the same topics as well ( called duplicate) that are recent. If you were to actually read some of the stuff, Chris, you would see the dates are greater then 4 years.

Again, please read and know your topic and subjects before making comments that mean absolutely nothing.

Try to have a great and polsitive day eh?
                          You missed my point. If a thread has subject matter such as this. Where a specific time and day is not an absolute key element. Then the subject matter can transcend time. Like the 'first meeting' thread.

First Visit: September 2016
                          Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                          Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                          For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                          John 4:12
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

You missed my point. If a thread has subject matter such as this. Where a specific time and day is not an absolute key element. Then the subject matter can transcend time. Like the 'first meeting' thread.
                            For once I actually agree with Chris on this one. It's just a post about what people are doing for Valentine's -- what does it matter when it was started. I don't see a big deal in resurrecting old threads anyway, if there's a new discussion to add to it. But yeah, every one should probably just chill out. Too much bitterness for a support group forum. Lol oops hope that doesn't raise more hackles.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chris, I still wonder why your sentences have periods in the middle of them. I'm guessing that you're trying to say that Valentine's day comes every year, therefore this thread is still relevant.

Plans for Valentine's day:

We're going to check out a farm to table restaurant and go to a concert the weekend after Valentine's day. I got her a necklace. I guess I'll give it to her that weekend. I also got her a cute card from etsy.
                              Last edited by hmrambling; January 24, 2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

We don't have any plans for Valentine's Day at the moment, which is fine, because I'm gonna be busy with wedding planning and school work. Knowing my s/o, he probably has flowers he'll have delivered to me. I won't be able to send him anything, so I might try to get something to him before V-Day if it's practical for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X