Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many days have you spent with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agh I hate math...I'm giving this one to my boyfriend to figure out lol

Comment

Umm..i don't know if i did this right but i got 100 percent haha
      Since we just met for the first time in September (he got here the 24 then left the 30)
      So that 7 days. Since 7 is both the smallest and the largest number (7/7), its going to equal to 1
      Then 1 times 100 is 100
      So yeah 100% wooo!
      (please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)

Comment

Hmmm

First met 16th November 2009 - 333 days

Visits:
        November 6 days
        January 4 days
        March 8 days
        May 6 days
        June 4 Days
        July 5 days
        September 12 days

Total days together : 45

so 45/333 = 13.51%

But as of November 19th 2010 it will be

50/368 = 13.59%

At least its going up i suppose :S

Comment

Lets see if this is right? Just for fun days since we met 6899 days (over 18 years) around 400 days as a couple so it would be around 5.29%
          As far as our relationship goes it's around 85% We haven't been apart that much since we became a couple.

Comment

Ok I finally figured out ours.

Visits:
            October 2009 - 4 days
            November 2009 - 4 days
            December-January - 14 days
            February - 4 days
            March - 10 days
            June-August - 71 days
            October - 4 days

We've known each other 867 days, but we've only been official 377 days. If I use the days we've known each other, we've spent 12.8% of our time together, but I don't think that's a fair representation of our relationship lol.

So I'm using the days since we've been official, and we've spent 29.4% of our time together. Not too shabby.

Comment

That's easy for me!

Until this weekend. Then it will be 2 days spent together, out of the 65 days we've known each other. Which equals: 3.0769% WOW, that is really depressing!! We will have to change that and make it higher and soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Èternity View Post
                Easy 0%
                Ha! get back to us in a week or so! LOL I'm excited for you!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Andy, I can't go back that far! 12 years, one visit a year for 14-21 days, some years twice a year! BUT he gets here in 68 days for 18 days!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

sadly it's less than 1% But i have been with my SO for 10 months and the US military doesnt give out leave but for a few days every 3 or 4 months...

Comment

I was never good at math, so luckily it's a 0%. Actually, not so lucky. It should be 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by xMesmerize124 View Post
                        Umm..i don't know if i did this right but i got 100 percent haha
                        Since we just met for the first time in September (he got here the 24 then left the 30)
                        So that 7 days. Since 7 is both the smallest and the largest number (7/7), its going to equal to 1
                        Then 1 times 100 is 100
                        So yeah 100% wooo!
                        (please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong)

You met your SO online right? Count the days from the day you first met online, or first become official (your preference) separately, then count the number of days you've spent together in person. There's a days counter earlier in the thread somewhere...

Now divide the second (smaller) number by the first (bigger) number, and multiply your answer by 100

Originally posted by Dauntedpoet View Post
                        Andy, I can't go back that far! 12 years, one visit a year for 14-21 days, some years twice a year! BUT he gets here in 68 days for 18 days!

Some people are so lazy...

I'm joking of course
                        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

We can't remember the day we met as it was sooooo long ago now. But we know it has been 7 years atleast which is approximately 2555 days. We met for the first time this summer which was for 22 days. That's 0.861% =( He'll be coming here though at christmas =D for 2 weeks. So when he goes home it will be 1.367%. That's still really low =( However we are hoping to move together next summer, and if we live to age 70 minimum, that's another 53 years together then it works out as 88.18% of our lives together =D

Comment

17%... gah!

Altho before we got together I did spend 3 months with her... so if you counted that it'd be alot higher!
                            x

Comment

Total time we've known each other... 346 days
                              Total time we've spent together in person... 0

0/346... Don't tell me it is zero! lol
                              *sigh* only a little bit longer till we are going to be together in person for the first time...
                              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

0%
                                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X