Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big step forward to closing the distance :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwww thanks Zephii!

You and Obi are an inspiration as well - you've been through a lot and never let it get you down. And there you are now, happily together

Can't wait to get there as well ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      I think Sam and Andy were bound to find each other eventually - long lost brothers joint together again
      Haha. Reunited aww Then they can talk about football all they want and we can sit in some corner eating chocolate

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      You four are an inspiration to all of us who, comparatively, have it bloody easy. Just thought you should know!
      Thanks, that's sweet of you

Comment

You four are an inspiration to all of us who, comparatively, have it bloody easy. Just thought you should know!

I was just thinking the same thing!!! I didn't realize just how "easy" this is for me...and then I hear all of this...and my heart breaks...and then gets soooo full of happiness for each of you!!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Agreed! I've only got 450 miles and can hop in the car whenever I need to be with my SO... No big changes for either of us to move. Ryan would be leaving his family but again, it's only 450 miles!

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
          I was just thinking the same thing!!! I didn't realize just how "easy" this is for me...and then I hear all of this...and my heart breaks...and then gets soooo full of happiness for each of you!!
          *growls* get outta my head lady!

Comment

I just saw this. Congratulations Andy and Tanja!!! That's such great news!

Comment

An inspiration? Wow, thanks

We're only doing what needs to be done though

And I can't believe you. You? Have it bloody easy? Please tell me you're not serious

I'm not sure I'd want to know what your definition of having it tough in an LDR is

Also, wasn't Zephii the ancient Greek Goddess of long distance relationships or something?

That's probably true...
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Congrats on the good news! Good luck with working everything out and enjoy looking forward to being together soon

Comment

It's not all done and dusted yet Far from it, but I'd probably say both of us (couples) are a lot closer and more.. in the know as to how we can close the distance nowr
                  Thanks for all the support

I'm just hijacking this thread now Or we can make it so it's for all 4 of us

Comment

Haha Sam, this thread is definitely for you 2 as well!

I'm getting a lickle bit excited

Comment

Yeah I think we know what we have to do now

So now it's just doing it
                      In a relationship with

My Albums:
                      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Yeah.. or not

Another spanner in the works (for me at least)

We have to be able to support ourselves. I think (if I remember correctly from hearing before) that's having at least 6000e a year or our own money incase our relationships end and we dont live with them anymore.

Now I dunno about Andy, but I cant get 6000 euros

Elina called the police this morning to ask if her supporting me would count, but they said what I just mentioned.

It's one thing after another.. sigh

Comment

Are you serious? :|
                          6000!!! Where the hell are we gonna get that kind of money??

So they don't take into account the adaptation money at all then? Cause that would be some 10000 a year... Or would they stop the adaptation period if we broke up...? Which is not gonna happen btw!

Why does this have to be so hard! Aaaargh!

Comment

I dunno. She's gonna call them back in a bit, so I'll ask her to ask that too.

That's kinda what I dont get.

They say to me and Andy "have 6000e and you can move here" and then we do move here.. and they give us more than that in benefits when we get there anyway

Makes no sense.. I'll get her to clear it all up when she calls again, dont worry

Comment

Finland just don't want anyone to move there do they? :|
                              In a relationship with

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

I want to find someone who knows EVERYTHING, it's so confusing when different people give different information. I might call the immigration office directly, they should know their business there... Hopefully.
                                Why does Elina keep
                                calling the police btw? They don't know nearly as much as the unemployment office or the woman you spoke to.

Something happening every day, annoying :|

Comment

Working...
                                X