Google-ing your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
    I hadn't till i saw this thread! but i've found something rather odd...
    I got an address and phone number for someone with the same name,in the same city,in the same province but its not my SO's!
    Thats all kinds of weird.
    I've seen something like that before with my mom. There's another woman with the same name as my mom that lives a few minutes away from us. It's possible it's just another person, ask him about it.

Comment

I just now googled my SO to see what I would find. An Australian cellist came up.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah View Post
        I googled him but I google everyone. I google myself! :P
        Same here too. I did google him in the beginning, cause I was afraid he is a fake but I did not found any scary facts so ... I was happy.

Comment

This is a funny thread!
          I googled my boyfriend before we met, because I convinced myself he was a scammer (I overthink sometimes) I found a old facebook page and before I knew it, I looked through most of his brothers/sisters pages. Its so bad that when I visited his home, I met his friend and already knew him from his FB page. HA! its funny and embarassing at the same time.

Comment

I didn't google SO, because I didn't see the point of this. Also, her name is very, very, very common in her country - there was a homonymous person in our flight from Seoul to Tokyo last year, for example. There are some actresses, models and singers, who are more or less famous, who have the same name and surname as my SO.

Comment

I never had before, but this thread had me curious enough. I did find some of my SO's social media, which was sites I already knew and followed anyway, and mostly some guy high up in the medical profession in his country who died in 2008, a struck off lawyer and a model!

Comment

Working...
              X