No announcement yet.

Your opinion on tattoos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two ^-^ a fox right below my belly button, and a horse head w/lillies on my back in memory of my mom.
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Neither I nor my guy has any tattoos and I prefer it that way for now. Some small part of me does wish to get a tattoo someday on one of my shoulerblades as I find that to be my favorite spot for tattoos on women as it can be shown off with tank tops and such when one is young yet the back is generally covered when one is old and a bit wrinkly anyway. But I've yet to decide on the actual design and all I know is that I'd like it to be small. In all honesty however I probably won't ever get one for myself as about 99% of the time I just simply don't find them classy and as I plan on showing my back when I get married I'd find it rather unattractive to have a tattoo showing as I'm walking down the aisle.

For guys I'm a bit more lenient and I think my SO would look pretty sexy with a few tats, but once again I'm pretty particular in wanting one that didn't look trashy/grungy/cliche. I also think that when guys get names tattooed on themselves I like it a lot better than when women do it, but even so I really only find it cute when it's something like their children's names, not their SO. Of course the boyfriend is perfectly allowed to do whatever he wants with his own body but since I'm the one who'se gonna be sleeping next to it every night I'd hope he'd at least ask for my opinion beforehand ;P

Comment

i have 2 tattoos and probably will get a few more before im completely done, Denise has 4 tattoos and might get a few more

Comment

I don't have any, and neither does Sam

I'd kinda like to get a tattoo at some point but a very small one (pretty boring but a heart is one option.. or some text or quote that means something to me), I really dislike massive tattoos that cover your whole back or arm or something. No offence to people who have big tattoos, they do look good on some people I'd just never want one for myself.

I wouldn't mind if Sam got one, though I'd rather it be a "classy" tattoo Don't think he'd get a.. not classy tattoo anyway but whatever x)

We'll see

Comment

How many of you have tattoos?
            ME!
            How many and where?
            I have one thats from my left shoulder to my right hip across my back... 11 stars and 3 dragonflies... and another on my left foot that says "Ce Que Si" which is "What if"
            Does your SO like your tattoos?
            no clue...
            Do you have special ones dedicated to your SO?
            uhm nope...

Does your SO have tattoos?
            nope
            How many and where?
            none
            Do you love them?
            n/a
            Is there any certain one you don't like due to location or what it is/its meaning?
            uh... he doesn't have any
            Just, over all, what is your opinion about tattoos! Preference of black/gray or color?
            I wish I would have gotten both of mine in JUST white ink... but I prefer color over black/grey... I don't like ANY black/grey

Comment

My man has two tattoos, one on his left arm of like an anchor and the British Comumbia flag kind of thing with the sun and the sea, it's quite nice. And his second is on his right arm, just a drawing of our boat. He built it all himself and it took four year all together, so it means a lot to him.

I've ALWAYS wanted tattoos! This summer I'm getting some ink done. Writing on my wrists, small ones on my thumb and maybe one on my foot. My man will be getting something done this summer too. We've been talking about a couples matching tatoo. We're trying to work something out that will look like just a normal tattoo on us seperatley, but when they're put together make a new tattoo, so it will be something only us two know about and if there was ever a time we had different partners, it wouldn't be like having an ex's name tattooed across you.

Comment

I like the idea, but I am deathly afraid of needles! I actually faint at the sight of a syringe, let alone one with a needle in it... so no not for me.

I think my SO would get one though, not sure how I feel about it. I love him how he is... a tattoo... I dunno, I'm sure I'd get used to it eventually if he got one... if it was tasteful though I have told him point blank: NO NAMES! If he gets my name tattooed on him, we are doomed to break up, it always happens that way Or even our future kid's names. It would weird me out having another girl's name permanently etched on his skin, even if it was our own daughter's. For now though, he is happy with his tongue-ring and ear-piercings, I don't think he'll get a tattoo for a long time.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oops I voted wrong lol... silly me, my SO has 1 tattoo. It doesn't bother me, though I'm not a fan of tattoos .
                  Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

How many of you have tattoos? How many and where? Does your SO like your tattoos? Do you have special ones dedicated to your SO?

I have 4 tattoos!

Ruby Slippers, ( I have one on each ankle)

Leo and Scorpio intertwined for my cousin and I.

Rose in memorial for my pop-pop
                    Does your SO have tattoos? How many and where? Do you love them? Is there any certain one you don't like due to location or what it is/its meaning?
                    My SO has no tattoos. He's been thinking about it but he can't decide on what he wants.

Just, over all, what is your opinion about tattoos! Preference of black/gray or color?
                    I love tattoos, but I'm really peeved when people get tattoos just to get them. If you are going to get something permanant shouldn't it be something you've thought about and not picked out of a book?
                    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I have half a heart made of music notes on my shoulder blade. When we get married, my SO will design the other half and I'll have the heart completed. As for him, he has a quote in the middle of his upper back. He has this whole idea to finish it with something that goes with the quote, but I'm not really sure what it is. We both love tattoos and are planning on getting more, but they're so expensive and we'd rather save for a wedding right now. Haha.

Comment

I have 1 tattoo it's on the front of my left shoulder and it's the kanji for Tiger. I got it when i was 18 (almost 7 years now) and i still love it very much. I got tiger because i was born in 1986 which is the year of the tiger (chinese horoscope) and also because the tiger is my favorite animal. I'm getting another tattoo in a week or 2 but it's going to be a surprise (after i get it i'll take a picture of it).

I don't have an SO so i can't say anything about him having tattoos, but i will say my mom loves my tattoo and even took me to get it. She has 5 tattoo's herself and when i go back home we are getting a mother daughter tattoo

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

i have 2 tattoos , one is an angel wings on my back in memory of my mom with her name on top of the wings. n i have my Scorpio sing in my right wrist.
                          my SO doesnt have any yet but he will get his, actually we are getting a tattoo together w the converse sing , we both love converse shoes n that will be his first tattoo n my 3rd one, i cant want for that! i love tattoos

Comment

My SO isn't a fan of tattoos, so I really don't think that she's ever going to have one. Which is totally okay for me because I actually don't like them that much either. They certainly do suit some people, but it's just not my/our thing.

Comment

Ben has one tattoo right now, but this summer he is hoping to get another one, it will take up all of his chest. I'm SO excited for him to get it!! I love his tattoo now, so I'm super pumped for him to get another one, that's even bigger! I think tattoos are so sexy, especially on Ben, he looks hot with it lol and I'm getting one this summer with my best friend of 11 years! I'm really excited

Comment

funny thing is I have two tatts and want one more and then Keeper wants me to get a tramp stamp after I finish my plastic surgery but he has none and wants none...
                                Critter
                                --
                                We come to love not by finding a perfect person,
                                but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X