Sweetest/Deepest things your SO has said to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetest/Deepest things your SO has said to you

This thread comes comes from something my SO (despite us currently being just friends again until we're in a better situation) just said a few minutes ago.
    Coming out of our current situation (https://members.lovingfromadistance....-time&p=133033) we were talking about how, even if we can never end up permanently together or even get a second visit together, we both need one visit - the one I'm planning for this next summer. As I put it, I cannot live my life without having that - being with him, holding him, kissing him - at least once, that no matter what I did with the rest of my life, I could never have any chance at being complete without having that time with him.
    He said, and went deeply and sweetly and so so so touchingly into detail saying, that if our genders were switched, he would want to be pregnant, to have my child growing inside him, even if we had only gotten the night of conception to be physically together and even through the struggles of single-motherhood. I was speechless for several minutes. I can not tell you how that touched me, to know not only that he felt that way but that we shared that deep feeling, because I do feel the same.

So, some of the sweetest, most heart-touching things you and your SO have said to each other, or even done?

My SO's not one for vocalising how he feels, lol. But he's said some things that made me incredibly happy, like "You're the best thing that ever happened to me" and talking about how he's so excited to get to wake up next to me every morning in about 10 months' time

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Two of the sweetest things he said to me are: "No matter how you think you are or how others say you are, in my eyes you are just perfect." (this really made me stop and stare at my monitor for a couple seconds, lol) and "A flower shouldn't be ashamed of its beauty." which is actually a quote from a book ( I tend to be shy and pretty self conscious at moments, so my SO told me this one evening saying it suits my situation).

Comment

I may have forgotten the exact words, but these are a few of the sweetest things he's said to me:
        "I don't want us to date forever. I want you as my wife and mother of my future children."
        "I don't care about other girls. To me you are perfect and you have all the criterias that I want in a woman."
        "You are a very good girl." ---> he's said this several times and it always makes me feel happy.

Comment

Oh there have been TONS!! but these are my favourite ones from recently...

I need you like i need oxygen,
          I love you more than you love yourself,
          And i text him saying he'd been on my mind all day and this is what he sent back..
          You've been in my heart for years

I <3 him lots!!
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

The one thing that stands out in my mind is from before we even became official. He spent a lot of time "courting" me you could say...and me being the huge skeptic was always asking why, why, why? Why are you interested in me? Why do you like me? One day, he just simply told me..."no se que siente mi corazón"= I don't know what my heart feels. I thought this was incredibly sweet and touching.

Comment

My SO has said a lot of wonderful things to me, but one thing always stands out. We were lying in bed one night and I suddenly got really sad because I knew I had to leave again soon, but I didn't want to cry infront of her. She simply held me in her arms and whispered "you don't always have to be strong". I started crying and she kissed my tears away. It was a really special moment.

Comment

LOOOTSS of things But the most recent one was on skype yesterday...I don't remember his exact words but he called me an angel. Made me smile inside jaja. And NaNi, my SO has said that to me too ^^!! I've tried to hold back my tears and he only says to me "we don't both have to be the rock" basically was saying what your SO said to you, and I started crying. Felt relieved that I could always trust him with my emotions.

Comment

Feels too personal to repeat anything he's said to me; he lurks here, it just feels strange to put his words in a post. But there are so many things he says. He always makes me feel beautiful and loved.

A few weeks ago he quoted a song to me and I think about it all the time.

Comment

Its not a specific one quote or line. But we were in bed, and like Nani, was sad about thoughts of him leaving soon. And he held me and we were hugging and he told me how he's comming back and that he loves me and without me he's nothing and just confirming his feelings, but it meant so much and knowing he wants me. Was sad but so sweet.
                    I love you Nathan <3
                    sigpic
                    5/25/09 <3

Comment

"I don't care how long it takes, as long as we get to that place where I see your face every morning in my arms"
                      "If you cry, cry in front of me. I want to be the one to wipe away the tears"
                      "I don't care how bad this sounds, but I never want another person to dare touch you"

Wow. These sound really corny when written out haha

Comment

Matt: True love is when 2 people feel eachother in their hearts,
                        Not just because they fancy someone because of their looks.
                        When I saw you I knew in your eyes you had an amazing personality.
                        And I was right
                        Joëlle: I'm speechless
                        Matt: Babe you dont have to say anything
                        Because that means the most, when you say nothing at all
                        Because its the thought that counts
                        Goes to show I know your not lying about our love for eachother
                        And youre really thinking about it
                        I've never got love like this before and I'm still trying to get used to it to be honest
                        I'm loving it
                        And it will never come around again and I dont want it to because youre the one and I will always love you
                        And if you ever happen to doubt or question or make up your mind up about ending this.. I just want you to know and remember that this is only half of my love im giving to you because even though when we are together we will be going to a new different type of love together but it will be my first and I will try and do the best I can to keep you happy
                        That's why you are special

It just made me cry, I couldn't say anything.
                        I love him so much <3 (:

Comment

My SO is so amazing. He knows how he feels and tells me all the time. It makes me cry though because I know how lucky I am. Examples...
                          When he told me I'm his best friend (we were both crying from something, pretty emotional night)
                          When he told me he considers me family.
                          The first time he told me he loves me.
                          Anytime we have our late night talks. They're fantastic.

Comment

I just love hearing from my boyfriend how I am not only his girlfriend, but his best friend. He doesn't express his deep feelings all of the time, but when he does, he tells me how he can't imagine being with anyone else and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. It gets to me every time.

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
                              My SO's not one for vocalising how he feels, lol. But he's said some things that made me incredibly happy, like "You're the best thing that ever happened to me" and talking about how he's so excited to get to wake up next to me every morning in about 10 months' time
                              My SO is pretty much the same way. It's things he's done more than things he's said. He's kept me up all night the night before my birthday to be able to be the first to say Happy Birthday to me, and knowing that I had no plans for New Years Eve, stayed on Skype with me and we celebrated both his and my New Years.

Comment

Working...
                              X