No announcement yet.

Sweetest/Deepest things your SO has said to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When my flight arrived back in the US after 10 amazing days in England, I turned on my phone and got a message from my partner saying that when he arrived home, the flat felt empty because I wasn't there. He's said lots of things to me that just melts my heart. He also calls me MM (my Mel) and tells me that I'm his "one".
    sigpic

Comment

I remember on our first visit we were laying in bed and i got upset because he had to leave in the next couple of days and at that current time neither of us had much of an idea when he could come back. I was all teary and stuff and he said something like "I promise you that i will do whatever it takes to come back to you. You are my whole world and my reason for living and i will do anything to keep a beautiful smile on your face"
      He has also said so much other stuff like "Your so perfect Tasha, and dont ever let anyone tell you different because your the most amazing, beautiful girl in the whole world"
      He told me once he'd give up his life for me without even thinking about it because he never wants me to be hurt or anything. He is just so amazing and makes me feel so loved >.< <3

Comment

I was pretty upset the other night when we were talking and our conversation went a little something like this:
        Him: "Please be happy, my love"
        Me: "I'm trying, I really am"
        Him: "Please baby girl, I can't stand to know you're upset. You have no idea how much it makes my day to know that you're happy, and even more so when I'm the one who made you that way. So please baby, be happy for me. Knowing I made you smile makes me the happiest man in the world."
        It was so sweet, and so sincere, I couldn't help but smile
        You never forget your first love...

Comment

Anthony Koch yay!!!!!!!♥..

Tiffanie: what are youu uppp tooo sexyyy (: ♥..
          Anthony: Bout to leave my cousins house, go home and call this sexy ass blonde I know, actually im in love with her!<♥..
          Tiffanie: well sehs on lucky girl!shes*..
          Anthony: Actually,ima lucky man..

It made my heart go pitter patter (: so freaking cute. you should see some of the texts too (:
          sigpic

Comment

Background story: I'm a really messy chaotic person and my boyfriend is rather orderly and likes to keep his place tidy and neat. I told him that I was a bit worried that that could become a problem when we'll be living together (really, you lot haven't seen my place at it's worst - and believe me, you don't want to!)
            And he said
            "But my life's goal is tidying up after you for the rest of my life. We fit together perfectly, you will make a mess and I will tidy up."

It may be stupid or nothing to someone else, but I'm really self-consciouss about my messiness and there's nothing I can do about it, the chaos follows me everywhere.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

We have this thing, when either one of us leaves we write each other letters that we aren't allowed to read until we are home or on the long flight back.
              So basically everyone of those are just so sweet, heartbreaking yet amazing.

Example from the most recent one:
              You're still my favorite girl even though we fought this time I still love you with all of my heart tootlefuck <3 You are the most preciousest, prettiest, cutiest and smartest girl in the whole wide world and you are so fucking funny too! You're just perfect... Just perfect! and you're all mine teehee!

ps. right now he's saying ******ed things because I've been reading this thread to him lol
              He just asked "are you writing something? is it something I said? ... is it nice?" lol

To be completely honest, almost everyday he says something that touches my heart.
              Some are just inside jokes but some are very serious. He's a great guy, we've made it through a lot and had some tough times but we're still standing and in love. <3

Comment

He the sweetness thing he said to me was "people says heaven os so far away but to me heaven is in staten island , new york at ___ "(my addresss) i thought that was the sweetness thing that anyone every said to me and that july 10 ,2011 i fell in love with him all over again

~~stefanie~~

Comment

This is such a nice thread, really brings a smile on my face when I read all these lovely things.

He told me so many wonderful things over the past year. Still does from time to time. Just today I was looking for something in our chat history and I came across our Christmas conversation. We chatted at the end of Christmas day.

Him: I woke up really sad this morning.
                  Me: Oh what's the matter love?
                  Him: I felt your presence in my dreams (though I can't remember anything about them, or even if I was dreaming) but when I woke up you weren't there. I kind of didn't want Christmas day to happen. Not without you.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Everything is say to each other is so sweet. My SO is currently taking a gap year in Brazil and doesn't have a phone, so our constant texting has had to stop. We were able to upload the texts from our phones onto our computers before he left, so here's one of my favorites...

Him: Can you do me a huge favor?
                    Me: Mhm?
                    Him: Stay with me forever. :3

Comment

My signature is just the tip of the iceberg. When he has his moments they're pretty magical.
                      ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                      The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

mhm today he was sweet, he says things like this to me all the time, but every time he does it makes my heart melt.

15:59:44 kiara mhm well when i come down to visit how long should i really visit for, for the first time?
                        16:00:09 Nathan how ever long you want
                        16:00:26 kiara how long do u want me to go?
                        16:00:36 Nathan life
                        16:00:43 kiara lol aw
                        16:00:47 Nathan i want to with you always

and then about his parents i was saying i wish they were mine, and he said we can share lol. Then he said
                        16:35:29 Nathan because you are mine we share life
                        16:35:53 Nathan so what is mine is yours
                        I love you Nathan <3
                        sigpic
                        5/25/09 <3

Comment

"You are the keeper of my heart" and "You complete me" These may not seem poetic or all that special, but he isnt all open and emotional like some guys. SO when he tells me stuff like that, it hits home. I love him. <3

Comment

"Nothing is gonna change my love" for you and " you good girl I seed in life"

His English is not perfect as you can see from the 2. sentance, mine nor.
                            But he doesnīt speak German and I donīt speak Arabic- so we both have to use English to communicate

Comment

I was talking to him on the phone and his cousin was with him and it was more about me than to me but it went something like this:
                              zscousin: i like her, when you get married im going to be her sister in law
                              Z: *laughs* not a chance
                              *pause*
                              Z: you'll be her cousin in law

and from the same convo, earlier on
                              Cousin: im going to steal her and she'll be mine
                              Z: you can't have her, she's mine, my name is on her. plus you have your snuggie.

Comment

Were not very romantic people so we don't often say deep emotional things, but he comes out with cute stuff what i don't expect it. I love that.
                                He said 'I have never felt like this about anyone before' after we were only together a few weeks.
                                and the first time he said he loved me he said 'Do you know what I love? you." after i said i loved peanut butter. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X